Corndog bites. These corn dog bites from Delish.com are scary addictive. They have a corn dog flavor, but there's no frying involved - these bake up in the oven in just a few minutes. These homemade corn dog bites taste better than anything you'd find in your grocer's freezer section!
Tag me @weelicious on social media so I can see your kiddos enjoying this recipe. Fun homemade corn dog bites make a great appetizer, after school snack or lunch box!! Serve these cute little corn dogs as a spicy side with tacos or enchiladas. You can cook Corndog bites using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Corndog bites
- It's 1 pack of Hotdogs.
- It's 2 of —8.5 ounces Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 2/3 cup of milk.
- It's 3 Tbsp. of butter, softened (I used nun stick spray).
OH MY have you tried making pressure cooker corn dog bites yet??!! I have never cooked a whole pack of hot dogs in one session, so I don't know how long that would take. Cooking time is estimated for one serving. Homemade Corn Dogs - easy and party favorite snack made with hotdogs dipped in a I had my first corn dog experience at a county fair, by then I kinda knew it had nothing to.
Corndog bites instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a small mixing bowl, stir together corn muffin mix, eggs, and milk until combined..
- Cut each hotdog into 4 equal pieces..
- Next, coat a mini muffin pan well with the softened butter..
- Spoon about a tablespoon of corn muffin mix into each muffin tin and place a hotdog in the middle of each one..
- Bake in oven for approximately 7-8 minutes or until cooked through..
- Let cool, then dip into mustard, ketchup, or your favorite hotdog topping. (makes approximately 30.).
- Notes- one of my kids helped make them.you can do this in a big muffin pan just cut hot dogs in bigger pieces. I got a mini muffin pan just for this.. and it made 22 muffins and the leftovers batter, I made regular cornbread, as I was almost out of hot dogs, because my child cut them in 3rds and not in 4’s... no big deal.... I just recut the bigger ones..
Corn dog bites make a fantastic party treat or even a simple, delicious appetizer. To make them mini-sized, slice them into pieces and dunk them in cornmeal batter. This homemade take on the classic ballpark snack is cheap, easy, and most importantly. This Corn Dog Recipe is a classic fair treat that's easy to make at home! Mix together a quick cornmeal batter, dip the hot dogs, and fry for a few minutes until golden brown.