My families cheese ball. Great recipe for My families cheese ball. Put all ingredients in a bowl and mix by hand. After mixing get a sheet of wax paper and put your crushed but on then roll cheese ball in until all is covered in nuts.
But my absolute favorite thing about cheese balls is how easy it is to dress them up. I have this pumpkin-shaped cheese ball that I serve for fall Do you love Family Fresh Meals? Never miss out on FUN new meals or Easy Lunchbox Ideas for the Family and SIGN UP to have my posts sent right. You can have My families cheese ball using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My families cheese ball
- It's 2 (8 oz) of pcks cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 bunch of green onions chopped but only green part.
- You need 1 jar of armour dried beef i use half jar chopped.
- It's 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- It's 1 tbsp of accent.
- It's 1 of small pck pecans or any other nut chopped and crushed.
- You need 1 box of Town House crackers.
This is the Tastiest Cheese Ball I've ever eaten. I doubt I'll ever make any other kind. You, your family and your friends will love this fast and easy to. This cheese ball featuring the sharp flavors of Gorgonzola and white wine is very popular with my Italian family.
My families cheese ball step by step
- Put all ingredients in a bowl and mix by hand.
- After mixing get a sheet of wax paper and put your crushed but on then roll cheese ball in until all is covered in nuts.
- Put cheese ball in dish and keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
- Serve with crackers I use Town House original I hope you enjoy!!.
You can substitute chopped parsley or mixed herbs for the paprika. Fried cheese ball recipe - How to fry your cheese balls to perfection. And now for the most important part: the frying itself! Use some clean oil for frying So go ahead give this fried cheese ball recipe a try and amaze your friends and family. Enjoy your cheese balls while still hot with a last minute squeeze.