Couscous Sweet Potato Boats. Benefits of sweet potato Sweet potatoes (also called kumara) are rich in vitamin C, B vitamins, manganese and beta- carotene w. Fill the boats with couscous, roasted chickpeas and garnish with fresh herbs and your dressing of choice. The Best Sweet Potato Couscous Recipes on Yummly
Leave to cook while potato is simmering. Sweet potato couscous bowls topped with roasted sweet potatoes, white beans, almonds, pesto, and avocado. Once the sweet potatoes are done, toss the chunks with. You can have Couscous Sweet Potato Boats using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Couscous Sweet Potato Boats
- Prepare of Boats:.
- You need of Sweet Potatoes, 2 Large.
- You need of Couscous:.
- Prepare 200 g of Cauliflower Florets,.
- You need 2 TBSP of Olive Oil,.
- It's 2 Cloves of Garlic Finely Minced,.
- Prepare 20 g of Sundried Tomatoes Coarsely Chopped,.
- Prepare 20 g of Kale,.
- You need 1/2 TSP of Cumin,.
- Prepare Pinch of Sea Salt,.
- Prepare Pinch of Black Pepper,.
- It's of Fresh Lemon Juice, 1/2 Lemon.
- Prepare of Fresh Lemon Zest, 1/2 Lemon.
- Prepare of Assembly:.
- Prepare of Vegan Cheese Sauce.
- It's 1 Handful of Scallions Finely Sliced,.
This quick and easy weeknight couscous dish blends green beans and cubed sweet potato with the flavours of raisins, feta cheese and walnuts. Heat oil in same pot over medium-high heat. Add onion and cinnamon stick pieces. What about a new recipe low in calories?
Couscous Sweet Potato Boats instructions
- Pls visit: https://www.fatdough.sg/post/2017/03/06/luva-grilled-pizza for the vegan cheese sauce recipe..
- Prepare the boats. Preheat oven to 200 degree celsius or 400 fahrenheit. Wash the sweet potatoes thoroughly, keeping the skins intact..
- Using a fork, poke the potatoes. This will hasten the roasting process. Place onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper..
- Wack into the oven and bake for about 1hr or until the potatoes are fork-tender. Prepare the couscous while the potatoes are roasting. Transfer the cauliflower florets into a food processor..
- Blitz until fine, almost resembles like cooked rice consistency. *Do not over blitz as it will form a paste.* In a skillet over medium heat, drizzle in olive oil. As soon as the oil is heated up, add in garlic..
- Saute until aromatic. Add in sundried tomatoes and kale. *To prepare the kale, remove and discard the stalks. Take a large bunch of the leaves, squeeze and chiffonade.*.
- Saute until the kale has wilted slightly. Add in the cauliflower. Saute until well combine. Add in cumin..
- Saute until aromatic. Taste and adjust for seasoning with salt and pepper. Remove from heat..
- Finish off with fresh lemon juice and zest. Toss to combine well. Set aside until ready to use..
- Assemble the boats. Transfer the sweet potatoes onto serving plates. Slice the potatoes open with a sharp knife..
- Be extra careful as the potatoes are extremely hot.* Scoop the couscous into the sweet potatoes. Drizzle the vegan cheese sauce over the top. Lastly, scatter scallions over the top. Serve immediately..
One that is pretty low on carbohydrates, too. Spread potatoes evenly onto a baking sheet lined with a silicone mat or sprayed well with cooking spray. I googled sweet potato, kale, and couscous, as I had the ingredients. I must say, this was a wonderful surprise. Both my husband and I loved it!