Jiffy Hamburger Meat Roll.
You can cook Jiffy Hamburger Meat Roll using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Jiffy Hamburger Meat Roll
- You need 1 1/2 lb of hamburger.
- You need 1 cup of onions, sliced thin.
- It's 1 cup of green pepper, chopped.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 cup of Jiffy baking mix.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of milk.
Jiffy Hamburger Meat Roll step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°. Brown hamburger, onion,and green pepper together. Drain. Add salt and pepper to taste. Let cool..
- Make a dough by using the Jiffy baking mix and milk. Firm enough to roll. You can also use homemade biscuit dough to make a dozen. On a well floured surface, roll dough to a 9 x 12 rectangle..
- Spread cooled meat mixture over the roll out dough..
- Roll the dough and meat jelly roll style. Score the top with a knife so stream can escape..
- Bake at 400° for twenty minutes..
- Slice and serve with either hamburger gravy, tomato sauce or mushroom soup as a sauce..