3 cheese Doritos Casserole. Layered Dorito Casserole is an easy family favorite recipe! Lean ground beef is seasoned with taco seasoning and salsa to create a delicious filling. Layers of Doritos create a delicious base for this casserole which is then topped with cheese and baked until brown and bubbly.
RELATED: Try my John Wayne Casserole and my super-popular. This Dorito chicken casserole is a simple and flavorful meal with a crunchy cheese and Dorito chip topping and crust. This is a casserole the whole The filling for the casserole is made with cooked diced chicken, sour cream, and condensed soup. You can cook 3 cheese Doritos Casserole using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 3 cheese Doritos Casserole
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- It's 1 lb of boneless chicken breast or chicken strips.
- It's 1 can of cream of chicken.
- It's 1 can of mild rotel.
- You need 2 can of Mexican corn.
- It's 2 cup of shredded mozzarella.
- You need 2 cup of Mexican blend cheese.
- Prepare 2 cup of Colby/Jack cheese.
- It's 2 packages of doritos (spicy sweet chilli & spicy nacho cheese).
- It's 1/4 cup of Water.
- It's 1/3 cup of butter.
A combination of mozzarella and cheddar cheeses. To your casserole or dinner board for later. Cheese: A generous mound of shredded cheese on top makes this Dorito bake a proper casserole, and I like to use a combination of Monterey jack. Crumble Doritos in bottom of casserole (save a few for top of casserole).
3 cheese Doritos Casserole step by step
- In a skillet add butter an chicken (season with Kick'n Chicken or seasoning salt).
- In another skillet brown ground beef.
- When chicken starts to sizzle add water an cook until u can break with fork or spoon.
- In a large baking pan coat the bottom with a layer of crushed doritos (both flavors).
- In the pot with the beef add your chopped chicken, cream of chicken, corn, rotel, an pepper.
- Cook ingredients together for about 5 minutes.
- Add a layer of meat mixture to layer of chips.
- Add the layer of three cheeses.
- Crush more doritos by hand an make another layer and continue until you run out of meat!.
- Pop in the oven for about 15 minutes.
- Serve with enchiladas or mashed potatoes and ENJOY!!.
Add chicken mixture and top with remaining Doritos. Combine cottage cheese, cream cheese, sour cream, and green pepper. Top with a small amount of the meat sauce. Layer remaining noodles, then meat sauce. Stir with a rubber spatula to combine.