Lemon Basil Chicken (Ayam Rica Rica). Longing to make this Ayam Garo Rica for so long! Learn how to make tasty ayam rica rica with a pressure cooker or on the stove. I really don't know how it was started but if you take away chili peppers from my life… It should be aromatic.
Hearty satisfying meal for those who love Ayam rica-rica is one of Indonesian culinary, precisely from Manado, North Sulawesi. The word Rica is derived from the language of Manado which means. This Ayam (chicken) can be pre-cooked and placed on the grill and served with the rica rica (the spicy sauce). You can have Lemon Basil Chicken (Ayam Rica Rica) using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lemon Basil Chicken (Ayam Rica Rica)
- You need 1 kg of chicken. I use buffalo wings and drumstick.
- You need of ginger.
- It's of gallangal.
- Prepare leaves of Kaffir lime.
- Prepare of Lemongrass.
- It's of Lime juice.
- It's leaves of lemon basil.
- It's of Blended Spices.
- Prepare 2 of shallots.
- Prepare 5 of garlics.
- Prepare of Turmeric.
Ayam rica-rica is specialty chicken dish from the city of Manado in Indonesia North Sulawesi. Rica means chili in North Sulawesi language, so ayam rica-rica translates to chicken with chili sauce. If you love bold, spicy, fresh, and citrusy dishes, you will definitely love ayam rica-rica. Cara-Cara : - Basuhkan ayam - Marinatekan ayam dengan garam & serbuk lada hitam - Satukan & gaulkan tepung gandum & tepung jagung ke dalam mangkuk - Pecahkan telur ke dalam mangkuk yang lain - Ambil ayam & celup dalam.
Lemon Basil Chicken (Ayam Rica Rica) instructions
- Wash the chicken, and add lime juice to remove the smell..
- Half fry the chicken and take it out from the pan..
- Blend the spices together until it smooth..
- Put a bit of oil in a hot pan, add the blended spices. Stir until the aroma is out. Add water and the rest of the spices and stir it. Put salt and sugar and check the taste..
- Once you're happy with the seasoning, add chicken and stir it. Let the water absorb and wait until the water becomes pasty..
- Add the basil leaves, stir a bit, and turn off the stove..
This lemon basil chicken is made with chicken breasts marinaded in lemon juice, fresh basil, honey and garlic for a juicy and flavourful meat. I'm not fortune teller, but I'm pretty sure your whole family will love it! This lemon basil chicken is: easy. lemony but not too much. Please welcome One Tribe Gourmet as she shares a delicious Indonesian recipe with us: ayam panggang Sulawesi or grilled coconut chicken I hope that you will enjoy making the grilled coconut chicken with lemon basil as much as I did. It's an excellent dish to make on hot summer months.