Easy Cheesy Pizza Casserole.
You can have Easy Cheesy Pizza Casserole using 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Cheesy Pizza Casserole
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Ricotta.
- It's 1 pinch of Oregano.
- You need 1 pinch of Basil.
- It's 1 tbsp of Shredded Parmesan Cheese.
- You need 1 can of Pizza Sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Hot Pepper Flakes.
- You need 1 of Pepperoni Slices.
- Prepare 2 cup of Mozzarella Cheese.
- It's 1/2 cup of Shredded Provolone Cheese.
- You need 2 1/4 cup of Baking Mix.
- It's 1/4 cup of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- It's 1 tsp of Italian Seasoning.
- It's 2/3 cup of Milk.
Easy Cheesy Pizza Casserole step by step
- Brown ground beef in skillet; drain fat..
- Mix in pizza sauce and pepper flakes; set aside..
- Mix ricotta cheese with the herbs and Parmesan in a separate bowl; set aside..
- Mix the dry ingredients for the biscuits. Add milk and stir until combined..
- Preheat oven to 375°..
- Spray a 13x9 pan with nonstick spray..
- Drop biscuit dough by teaspoons in the bottom of the pan, spacing evenly..
- Top with ground beef mixture and dot with the ricotta cheese mixture..
- Bake at 375° for about 20 minutes or until biscuits are puffed and beginning to get golden brown..
- Top with mozzarella and provolone cheeses and distribute pepperoni slices evenly over top, increase oven temperature to 425°F..
- Return to oven and bake until cheeses are melted and beginning to bubble. This should take about 10 minutes..
- Remove from oven and let stand 5 minutes before slicing and serving. May be topped with the additional Parmesan cheese..