Kit Kat birthday cake.
You can have Kit Kat birthday cake using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kit Kat birthday cake
- Prepare 2 boxes of cake mix (I used yellow box cake mix) - you're free to make your cake from scratch follow direction on box or your recipe.
- Prepare 2 cans of vanilla frosting.
- It's 12 of full size kitkats.
- Prepare 1 bag of Hershey kisses.
- Prepare 1 bag of plain M&M's or any candy you want.
- Prepare 1 pack of Oreos.
Kit Kat birthday cake step by step
- You can either make your own cake from scratch or use any box cake that you like..
- This is a two layer cake made in 8 in round metal cake pan..
- Once cakes have cooled completely, choose which layer will be your base and cut across the top to level the cake. If it is already level no need to do this step..
- Whatever plate, or cake platter you use take a lil frosting and spread a thin layer on the plate the lay the first layer this will help it stick no sliding..
- Once first layer is centered spread mousse or frosting over the first layer, if using mousse or pudding do not frost the side. You don't want it to mix with frosting when you ice the entire cake. Once you've spread your middle filling lay next later..
- Now you can frost the entire cake. Once cake is frosted start taking the kitkats and go around the perimeter of the cake. Make sure you're using full size not mini kitkats because that will give you the dome top for the candy..
- Once the kit kats are added decorate how you like go crazy..