My Hot Chilli Spicy Sausage & Lime ?.
You can cook My Hot Chilli Spicy Sausage & Lime ? using 17 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My Hot Chilli Spicy Sausage & Lime ?
- You need 10 of thick sausages cut into 1/2 inch pieces. Beef or pork or chic.
- Prepare 3 tbls of olive oil.
- It's 1 of large Onion Chopped.
- It's 2 Tins of crushed Tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 of Beef Stock cubes in 1 cup hot water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chilli flakes.
- You need 1 of green or red chilli chopped.
- It's 3 tbls of hot Chilli Sauce.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves crushed.
- You need 1/2 inch of Ginger grated.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper.
- You need 2 of Sweet Peppers chopped.
- You need 2 Tbls of Tomato puree.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of kidney beans.
- Prepare 2 tsp of lime juice.
My Hot Chilli Spicy Sausage & Lime ? instructions
- Fry or grill the sausage so they are coloured brown all over not fully cooked. Leave to cool then cut them.
- Sausage cut.
- In a frying pan add the oil and onions fry for one minute then add the garlic and ginger fry for 3 minutes.
- Add the chilli flakes,black pepper,and red salt,pepper then add the canned Tomatoes bring to the boil and stir well..
- Add the hot beef stock and stir in..
- Add the chopped Chilli sweet peppers and kidney beans.
- Add the lime juice and sausages and stir in.
- Stir sausage.
- Chilli Sauce.
- Add it all to a sauce pan on low for an hour stirring often. Leave to cook for 1 hour on low..
- Serve on a bed of pasta. Or just have it in a bowl with nice crusty bread. Or a jacket potatoe..
- Also you can freeze half if its too much..