Nacho quesadillas and queso covered Spanish rice. Nacho quesadillas and queso covered Spanish rice. Flour tortillas, Ground beef or chicken, Shredded Mexican cheese, Crushed doritos, Queso dip or Fritos jalapeño cheese dip, Sour cream, salsa and lettuce optional, Spanish rice mix. Spanish rice, also known as Mexican rice, red rice, or arroz rojo, is a Mexican side dish or an ingredient in other dishes made from white rice, tomatoes, garlic, onions, etc.
Also Sheshe shows how she makes her spanish rice. Photo about A delectable dish consisting of a queso smothered quesadilla paired with spanish rice. Queso Quesadilla originated in the state of Sinaloa in Northwestern Mexico and areas of what is now known as Texas. You can have Nacho quesadillas and queso covered Spanish rice using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Nacho quesadillas and queso covered Spanish rice
- It's of Flour tortillas.
- It's of Ground beef or chicken.
- Prepare of Shredded Mexican cheese.
- It's of Crushed doritos.
- It's of Queso dip or Fritos jalapeño cheese dip.
- You need of Sour cream, salsa and lettuce optional.
- You need 1 packet of Spanish rice mix.
The rich, melting cheese is said to have made traditional tortilla turnovers famous and inspired their name, "quesadillas." Flavor Profile. Rice is sauteed with onion and green bell pepper, and then simmered with water, chopped tomatoes and spices. Season with chili powder and salt. Quesadillas de queso, con todo el sabor de México y listas en pocos minutos.
Nacho quesadillas and queso covered Spanish rice instructions
- Cook ground beef or chicken and shred and mix with taco seasoning.
- Layer shredded cheese, meat and crushed chips on tortilla and top with nacho cheese or queso sprinkle with more shredded cheese and top with another tortilla.
- Place in skillet on low heat until lightly browned (about 3 minutes) flip and brown the other side.
- Prepare rice as directed and top with queso.
- You can serve with salsa, sour cream, guacamole and shredded lettuce if desired.
Te contamos el paso a paso de la receta. Todo el sabor de México en un aperitivo tan fácil como delicioso. Quesadillas de queso, acompañadas con dos salsas: una picante y otra más suave y cremosa. Fuimos a un restaurante mexicano y comimos tacos, quesadillas y guacamole. We went to a Mexican restaurant and ate tacos, quesadillas, and guacamole.