Turkey and avocado burgers with honey mustard sauce. I love burgers and Southwestern food, so why not combine the two in a light and juicy burger? I like to whip these up, pop them in the fridge and cook them later for a quick weeknight For sauce, in a small bowl, mash avocado with the sour cream, cilantro, lime juice, garlic and salt. Burgers made with ground turkey are a lean alternative to beef burgers, providing you choose turkey ground from the breast.
A juicy, flavor-packed salmon burger stuffed with dill, onions, and horseradish, served with a sweet and creamy honey-dijon mayonnaise and avocado Using honey helps to bind the burgers together while adding a touch of sweetness that matches nicely with the browned flavors of the burgers. Honey mustard sauce means a lot of different things to me, but mostly what it means is that when I make it, I am going to get to eat something that will be. Tandoori Chicken Burgers - A ground chicken burger with lots of tandoori spices, ginger, and green onion. You can have Turkey and avocado burgers with honey mustard sauce using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Turkey and avocado burgers with honey mustard sauce
- Prepare of Burger.
- You need 2 pounds of ground turkey.
- It's 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground pepper.
- It's 2 tsp of olive oil.
- You need of Sauce.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of light mayonnaise.
- It's 2 tablespoons of honey mustard.
- It's of Toppings.
- Prepare 1 of large avocado sliced.
- Prepare 1 of beef steak tomato sliced.
- It's 1 of romaine lettuce leaf.
- It's of Buns.
- It's of Kaiser or jumbo Hawaiian.
Serve on toasted naan with yogurt herb sauce. Praline Crack is a delicious spin on classic cracker toffee! Graham crackers are covered in brown sugar butterscotch sauce, topped with pecans. In my experience, burgers are always a great success.
Turkey and avocado burgers with honey mustard sauce instructions
- With hands, mix ingredients for the burger..
- Heat grill on medium-high heat..
- Grill 5-6 minutes on one side..
- Flip burgers and grill 4-5 minutes..
- Mix ingredients for the sauce..
- Put sauce on a bun and burger and topping between the buns..
However, I've noticed that regular burgers are just too big for kids, so I thought preparing mini burgers might be a better idea. Turkey meat and honey mustard made a great combination. I'm sure kids and adults will love it! The spicy sweet sauce and ground pork-sausage patty make these burgers extra-flavorful. These turkey burgers look beef burgers straight in the face and make them quiver a bit.