Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken alla Vodka.
You can have Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken alla Vodka using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken alla Vodka
- Prepare 1 lb of boneless skinless chicken breast - cut to 1 inch cubes.
- You need 1 tbs of unsalted butter.
- You need 2 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 8 oz of penne pasta.
- It's 1 jar of vodka sauce (I used Bertolli).
- You need 1 1/2 of Shredded mozzerella.
- You need 1/4 cup of grated parmesan.
- It's to taste of salt and pepper.
Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken alla Vodka step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add penne. Cook for 8 minutes. Drain when done and set aside..
- While pasta cooks heat a 12 inch skillet over medium heat. Add butter and olive oil. As soon as butter is melted add chicken. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to preference. Cook, stirring occasionally, until chicken is cooked through..
- Add vodka sauce and parmesan cheese to chicken in skillet. Stir to combine. Add penne. Gently stir to coat..
- Spoon half of the pasta mixture into a 2 quart casserole dish. Top with half the mozzerella. Repeat layers. Bake uncovered 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and edges are bubbly..
- Let rest 5 minutes. Serve with a side salad and/or garlic bread, and enjoy!.