Boiled Pork with Chili Garlic Miso.
You can have Boiled Pork with Chili Garlic Miso using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Boiled Pork with Chili Garlic Miso
- It's 500 g of pork.
- It's of Spring onion.
- Prepare of dried shiitake mushroom.
- It's of ginger and garlic, salt.
- It's 2 tablespoon of miso.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of , tablespoon sesame oil.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of garlic paste.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ginger paste.
- You need 2 teaspoon of garlic chili oil.
- It's 1 teaspoon of sesame.
- Prepare of Lettuce, Ooba leaf, shredded spring onion, onion.
Boiled Pork with Chili Garlic Miso instructions
- Boil pork with spring onion garlic ginger salt and mushroom in pressure pan for 30 minutes..
- Mix miso ingredients..
- Wrap pork with vegetables and chili miso. Eat with hands..
- Today’s dinner..