Easy Air-Fried Curry Flavoured Chicken Breast. Air Fryer Fried Chicken Breast Tools. Kitchen tools, utensils & appliances needed. It is easy to make this Air Fryer Chicken Recipe keto friendly.
How to make air fryer chicken breast- a healthier crispy breaded chicken that is ready in minutes and can be prepped ahead! Hands down the best air fried chicken recipe out there! Juicy Air Fryer Chicken Breast recipe that results in the most delicious and tender chicken thanks to this one secret tip ➡️ BRINING! You can cook Easy Air-Fried Curry Flavoured Chicken Breast using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Air-Fried Curry Flavoured Chicken Breast
- You need 1 of Chicken breast.
- It's 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 of Mayonnaise.
- It's of Marinate:-.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Curry powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- It's 1 dash of Pepper.
This recipe for Air Fryer Chicken Breasts is an easy and quick way to prepare chicken for a delicious weeknight dinner, or to use in salads and sandwiches throughout. This foolproof recipe for making boneless chicken breast in the air fryer with give you perfectly juicy How To Make Juicy Air Fryer Chicken Breasts. Start by pounding the thicker end of the chicken to make Amazing flavor! And I love that it's so simple and easy to put together for a weeknight meal.
Easy Air-Fried Curry Flavoured Chicken Breast instructions
- Cut the chicken breast in half lengthwise, and slice diagonally into pieces. Pound with a meat pounder or rolling pin and make it thinner. This helps the chicken become tender..
- Marinate chicken pieces in a bowl with the marinate ingredients. Leave in fridge and marinate for at least 1 hour..
- Heat up air fryer at 180C for 4mins..
- Just before cooking, mix in beaten egg and mayonnaise into marinated chicken..
- Arrange chicken pieces on heated grilling pan (I sprayed some oil on the grilling pan for easier cleaning later). Air-fry 8 minutes. Turn the chicken pieces and air-fry for another 6mins..
- Viola! Kitchen smells good and chicken is done! Time to watch Korean dramas!.
This easy chicken katsu curry is a crispy, juicy, and easy-to-make crowd pleaser that you'll make again good quality chicken stock. a bit of soy sauce and honey to balance out the flavours. This recipe also works well with chicken breasts and tenders. Chicken breasts have a terrible reputation for drying out, but an air fryer keeps that from happening. This Air Fryer Fried Chicken is golden brown, juicy, and full of flavor. It's one recipe you have to try in your Air Fryer.