Vegetable Beef & Noodle Soup. Try this vegetable beef soup recipe and get more comfort food recipes and ideas from Food.com. Loosely based on a gourmet cooking magazine's recipe for Beef Barley soup, I didn't have any barley. Vegetable Beef Soup Recipe photo by Taste of Home.
You can brown them first or you can skip this step. Nothing beats my Mom's slow-cooked vegetable soup. It's a labor of love that starts with stew meat in the slow cooker overnight and is finished the next day with tons of fresh veggies. You can have Vegetable Beef & Noodle Soup using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegetable Beef & Noodle Soup
- You need 1 packages of Stew Beef.
- Prepare 1 packages of Frozen Mixed Vegetable.
- It's 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 envelope of Lipton Onion Soup.
- It's 1 can of Undrained Peeled Tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Better Than Beef Stock.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cajun Seasoning.
- Prepare 8 cup of Cold Water.
- It's of Salt and Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 packages of No Yolks Broad Noodles.
This is a hearty and flavorful vegetable beef stew recipe with potatoes, carrots, and a thickened broth. The stew is a basic combination of ingredients. The condensed beef broth gives it more beef flavor. Stir the flour and pepper on a plate.
Vegetable Beef & Noodle Soup instructions
- In a large pot bring water, onion soup, tomatoes, and mixed vegetables, and better than sock to a boil.
- Heat oil in large skillet.
- Add meat, garlic powder, and Cajun seasoning, and saute until brown.
- Do NOT drain meat and add to pot with other ingredients.
- Reduce heat too low and simmer for 2 - 4 hours.
- Add noodles and continue to simmer for 30 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
Coat the beef with the flour mixture. Vegetable Beef Stew is the PERFECT combo of tender beef and fresh veggies in a savory beefy tomato base, that's full of vegetables, rich flavors, easy to make and in just one pot! Traditional vegetable beef stew recipe - this one is a winner on a cold night. Beef stew is one of the most comforting and rich foods I can think of to have on a cold night. Instant Pot Beef and Vegetable Soup is a great base recipe and I recommend that you make alterations to make this soup.