Beef Broccoli with Mushroom in Oyster Sauce.. This is so easy to cook and as a beginner i am so happy because it was so delicious. This beef-and-broccoli stir-fry features a rich Asian-inspired sauce made from store-bought oyster sauce, dry sherry, soy sauce, sugar, and cornstarch. Trim off flowers into bite-size pieces, lightly peel broccoli stalks and slice into diagonal medallions.
Add in the water and the oyster sauce and allow them to heat up fully. Serve the dish with noodles or a side portion of egg fried rice. Real "restaurant style" Chinese Broccoli with Oyster Sauce is NOT just oyster sauce (despite what you will read in many recipes claiming it is that A sauce made with just oyster sauce will just taste of that - plain oyster sauce dolloped on greens. You can have Beef Broccoli with Mushroom in Oyster Sauce. using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef Broccoli with Mushroom in Oyster Sauce.
- Prepare 1 piece of onion.
- It's 6 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 2 piece of carrots.
- Prepare 1 bunch of broccoli.
- It's 500 grams of beef sirloin.
- You need 1/3 cup of oyster sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It's dash of ground pepper.
- It's 2 tsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1 tsp of all-purpose flour.
- It's 1 cup of water.
- Prepare of water.
- It's 10 piece of button mushroom.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 6 tbsp of butter.
And if you're happy with that, then there's no need to. TIP Beef, broccoli and oyster sauce are a match made in heaven, but this dish is equally delicious with mushrooms. Broccoli with oyster sauce is a common Chinese side dish that will make a savory addition to any meal. Plus, broccoli is one of the healthiest vegetables to add to your diet, and, by blanching it, you ensure that the vitamins and minerals aren't cooked away.
Beef Broccoli with Mushroom in Oyster Sauce. step by step
- Mince onion and garlic. Cut carrots and broccoli according to your desired cut. Slice mushroom..
- Slice beef sirloin into thin strips..
- Then put oil in the pan with. Sautè onion till brown then add garlic. After sauteing add in the beef till its tender..
- Then add oyster sauce and soy sauce in the pan. Let it simmer for 5 mins. Then add water. And let it simmer again for another 10 mins. Then we can add in the mushroom and carrots..
- Then dilute the flour and cornstarch in water and if the meat is tender we can add the flour and cornstarch mixture to the pan. Dont let it be too thick. Just add water gradually till you reach the exact consistency of the sauce. Then we can add in the butter and broccoli and let it simmer a bit for 3 mins. Then its done!.
Marinade beef with soy sauce, sesame oil and sugar and massage. For the sauce I use just water with the other ingredients, instead of stock, otherwise, it can become too salty. There is plenty of flavour from the other ingredients in the sauce and the last thing. For the oyster mushrooms, heat the oil in the wok and add the oyster mushrooms, stir frying for one minute. Add a small splash of water to create some steam to help the mushrooms cook, then season, to taste, with the black rice vinegar and light.