Super Easy Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry. Serve over rice and garnish with toasted sesame seeds (optional). This post may contain affiliate links. This dish is actually my go-to recipe when I'm craving for a Chinese food.
Pour the water into the skillet and immediately. Beef Broccoli Stir-Fry Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Yes, this recipe is a success! You can have Super Easy Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Super Easy Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry
- You need 3 Tablespoons of cornstarch, divided.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of water.
- You need 1/2 cup of beef broth.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of red chili paste or flakes.
- You need 1 lb of rib eye, sliced into strips.
- It's 2 tablespoons of dark sesame oil, divided.
- Prepare 4 cups of lightly steamed broccoli florets.
- It's 1/2 of onion cut into wedges.
- You need 4-5 of scallions, sliced.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic minced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of canned bamboo shoots, drained.
- You need 1/3 cup of soy sauce, reduce sodium.
- It's 2 tablespoons of brown sugar.
- It's 1 tablespoon of peeled minced ginger, or 1 teaspoon ground ginger.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of toasted sesame seeds.
- You need of cooked white rice.
My version had bit of a chile pepper bite, not super hot, but noticeable, from one fresh red chile and a. Deliciously tender beef and crunchy broccoli soaked in bold garlicky ginger sauce. Just perfect when you're craving Chinese food during those busy weeknights. ?. Easy Paleo Keto Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry Recipe - No one will know this is a paleo keto beef and broccoli recipe!
Super Easy Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry step by step
- Mix 2 tablespoons cornstarch, 2 tablespoons water, garlic powder and chili paste until smooth and toss in sliced beef until coated.
- In a large skillet or wok, stir fry beef in a tablespoon of sesame oil on med high heat until desired doneness is nearly achieved, remove from skillet set aside.
- In the same skillet heat remaining sesame oil and stir fry onion and broccoli for 4-5 minutes, add garlic and bamboo shoots stir fry a minute longer.
- Add beef to skillet and warm through.
- In a bowl combine 1 tablespoon cornstarch, beef broth, soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger, scallions and toasted sesame seeds until combined. **reserve a little but of scallion and sesame seeds for garnish.
- Add mixture to skillet and stir until bubbly and thickened.
- Add more chili paste or flakes at the end to taste. Served over rice, garnish with a little scallion and sesame seeds.
This flavorful, easy beef and broccoli stir fry tastes like it came from a Chinese restaurant. This tasty family-friendly beef and broccoli stir-fry recipe is a great addition to a healthy diet. (Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate.) This beef and broccoli stir-fry recipe is so quick-and-easy to prepare, and so low in calories, it will. Stir-frying is all about layering flavor. Cooking the broccoli in the pan after browning the beef coats it with the flavorful caramelized bits from the pan bottom Heat oil in a large nonstick wok or large deep skillet over medium-high heat. Add beef and stir-fry until lightly browned and cooked through, about.