Strawberry Cup cakes. I've made strawberry cupcakes before and while I love that recipe, I wanted to create a Today's homemade strawberry cupcakes are a mishmash of these yellow cupcakes. Strawberry Cupcakes with Creamy Strawberry Frosting. I know, I post a ridiculous amount of cupcake recipes.
These strawberry cupcakes are moist, flavorful, and loaded with fresh strawberries! Frost them with strawberry frosting for strawberry perfection! These Fresh Strawberry Cupcakes are soft, fluffy, moist & delicious! You can cook Strawberry Cup cakes using 18 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Strawberry Cup cakes
- You need of the cup cakes.
- It's 200 grams of self raising flour.
- It's 1 tsp of table salt.
- Prepare 60 ml of half fat coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 125 grams of Butter or margarine.
- You need 225 grams of caster sugar.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 2 of egg whites.
- It's of the puree.
- Prepare 50 grams of strawberries.
- It's 5 grams of Sugar i used truvia fine sugar 0 calories.
- Prepare 5 ml of lemon juice.
- You need of butter cream.
- Prepare 125 grams of butter or margarine.
- You need 300 grams of icing sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of milk.
There are chopped strawberry pieces in the cupcake and pureed strawberries in the icing. These Strawberry Cupcakes are made with real strawberries! They are topped with a creamy Strawberry Frosting and are perfect for any summer birthday. Pink strawberry cupcakes with cream cheese frosting get a fresh strawberry slice for garnish. "Most strawberry cake recipes ask you to use artificially flavored gelatin.
Strawberry Cup cakes instructions
- Pre heat oven to 180°.
- Weigh out all the ingredients to save time..
- In a bowl add the flour & salt & mix together.
- In another bowl put the strawberries in and puree with a hand blender then mix in coconut milk, lemon juice, truvia & vanilla extract.
- Cream the butter & sugar until light & fluffy.
- Gradually mix in the egg & whites.
- Add half of the flour mix then add the milk mixture then mix until blend. Add the rest of the flour & mix in..
- Spoon into cases..about just over half full...I made smaller ones so made 44..
- Pop in the oven. If making small ones these will take 10 minutes. If making larger ones they will take longer so keep eye on them..
- When cooked put on wire rack to cool..
- Beat the butter with a whisk until soft. Gradually beat in icing sugar & vanilla. If too thick add the milk. If too runny add more icing. When its the right consistency put in icing bag & pipe onto cup cakes you may not need to add the milk . mine was too thin so added extra 200g icing sugar..
These homemade strawberry cupcakes are made with fresh strawberries and no cake mix or jello. Moist and tender delicacies that are bursting with fresh. Strawberries are finally in season and I'm so excited to use them! I can buy strawberries year-round but the ones available in the winter look beautiful but have very little taste. Easy Strawberry Cupcakes use my favorite method for doctoring cake mix to make cupcakes that are bursting with strawberry flavor.