Beef and cauliflower taco skillet. Cheesy Beef Taco Skillet Recipe with Cauliflower. Enjoy this easy taco skillet recipe which doesn't require any high carb tortillas. It's a simple one pan low carb dish that cooks up quickly.
Add taco seasoning, tomatoes, chicken broth, and cauliflower rice to the skillet. Add the ground beef to the skillet and use a large wooden spoon or spatula to break the beef into smaller and smaller bits and pieces. Return the skillet to medium-high heat. You can have Beef and cauliflower taco skillet using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef and cauliflower taco skillet
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 2 cups of cauliflower rice.
- It's 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- It's 8 oz. of Shredded Colby jack.
- It's of Optional.
- It's 8 oz of Black olives.
- Prepare 10 oz of diced tomatoes w/green chilies.
Add the seasoning and spices and mix well to combine. While ground beef is cooking, prepare the cauli-rice. Swap the ground beef for a crumbled meat substitute or simply omit the beef and use a second can of beans. You could use another can of black beans or change it up with pinto beans or kidney beans.
Beef and cauliflower taco skillet instructions
- Brown ground beef in ovenproof skillet. Drain..
- Prepare cauliflower rice. (I use food processor to shred) cover in microwave safe bowl for 7 min..
- Add spices to ground beef. (This is where you would put tomatoes in if using).
- Stir in cauliflower rice.
- Cover top with cheese. Place in oven for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. For crispy and burnt goodness hit it with the broiler for a few minutes..
Sauté the beef, onion, and vegetables with the spices, and omit the water and salsa. I love brown rice, but when I want a low-carb meal, cauliflower rice is my jam! More cauliflower rice recipes popular here are Cauliflower Fried Rice, Cauliflower Rice Arancini Balls, Cauliflower Rice Arroz Con Pollo and Mexican Cauliflower Rice, to name just a few. This recipe is a great way to get your kids to eat more cauliflower because it's all mixed in with the. Make beef: In a large skillet over medium, heat oil.