Taco burgers. My family loves the taste of tacos, but I dislike the mess! So I developed these burgers as a tasty but tidy alternative.—Linda Logan, Warren, Ohio. We are a café that serves Fresh, Made to Order breakfast and lunch!
They are totally adaptable and super easy for a weeknight meal! Get your grill on with these taco inspired hamburgers. This post is sponsored by Old El Paso. You can have Taco burgers using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Taco burgers
- You need of ground hamburger beef.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of taco seasoning (see my homemade recipe).
- You need 1 cup of pico or make your own (see my pico recipe).
- It’s 1 of avocado.
- Prepare of lemon juice.
- You need of Cheese optional.
The amazing taco burger from Jack In The Box is sweeping the nation, with it's great taste and affordability it continues to. Official Del Taco (R) website: Find locations, get coupons and Del Taco info, join the Raving Fan e-Club, check out the menu & nutrition info, explore Del Taco careers & franchising. Taco Burger – Taco Tuesday meets Burger Night with these hearty burgers flavored with all of your favorite classic taco seasonings. Grilled Taco Burger is a tasty twist on a traditional burger with lots of Mexican flavor, pico de gallo and melted cheese.
Taco burgers instructions
- For the burgers: Make your hamburger patties. Season heavily with the taco seasoning.(iam using frozen patties).
- Place on the HOT grill and cook for about 15-20 minutes until cooked. Meanwhile work on the avocado salsa: Chop up your avocado and season with lemon juice and garlic salt. Mix in lightly with the pico. Serve on top of your burgers..
This unique burger recipe kicks it up a notch with pickled jalapeños, cilantro, and queso fresco. It's perfect for backyard barbecues, tailgating, family dinner, and more. The JITB taco is a certifiable cultural phenomenon. Ground Chicken Taco Burgers. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Taco Stuffed Burgers take the typical taco fixings and morph them into a cheesy stuffed burger!