Kefta Batata (Beef Kefta with Potatoes). This hearty Lebanese comfort food dish is a perfect meat and potatoes meal on a stormy March night. For the full recipe, refer to "Wadid's Kafta Batata" in. Kefta is ground beef or lamb, mixed with a variety of herbs and spices.
The best ground beef kefta and low carb veggie pilaf for keto diet meal prep. Beef Kefta Patties with Cucumber Salad. A little vacation without ever leaving the kitchen table—what's not to love about these Kefta Patties? You can cook Kefta Batata (Beef Kefta with Potatoes) using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kefta Batata (Beef Kefta with Potatoes)
- You need 1 kg of mince beef meat.
- You need 1 bunch of parsley (chopped).
- It's 1 of brown onion (chopped).
- It's 2 of kgs potato.
- You need 1 of red capsicum.
- You need 1 of green capsicum.
- It's 1 of yellow capsicum.
- It's 3 of tomatoes.
- You need 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It's 1 tbsp of pomegranate molasses.
- It's 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 cups of water.
Knead the spice paste and beef in a bowl. Porcupine meatballs, a mixture of beef and rice cooked in a tomato sauce, are an old-fashioned favorite, either oven-baked or simmered on the stove. For easy tasty Afghan recipes then this Afghan potato salad with Persian beef kebabs is definitely something to try. Use it to make grilled kefta kebabs or for shaping into patties, logs or meatballs to cook stove top or in the oven.
Kefta Batata (Beef Kefta with Potatoes) instructions
- Mix mince beef with chopped parsley, 1 tsp salt, and brown onion in a bowl, mix them together..
- Shape the mixture with your hand,.
- Pre-heat a sauce pan, cook the shaped kefta meat into them until they are cooked well, place them in a tray, put aside..
- Peel potatoes and cut them up long thinck shape, deep fry them until they are cooked well, place them on top of the kefta meat..
- Cut up tomatoes and capsicums round shape, and place them on top of potatoes..
- Mix pomegranate molasses, lemon juice, tomato sauce, 1 tsp of salt together in a bowl, add 2 cups of water, mix them well..
- Pour the pomegranate mixture into a kefta tray, and bake it for 20-30 mins in 200°C heat..
- Kefta with potatoes is ready to serve..
You can eat as many cucumbers as you want, which makes them the perfect side dish to these delicious Kefta Beef Patties. Full of flavor, cumin aids in digestion and can. This Moroccan Kefta recipe combines ground beef with Moroccan spices and other seasonings for a delicious, flavorful Moroccan meatballs Kefta is a very popular food in Morocco. It is seasoned ground meat and traditionally kefta is served along with a super sweet teapot of Moroccan mint tea. For the meatballs, place the minced beef or lamb, onion, garlic, spices, fresh herbs, egg yolk and some salt and pepper into a large bowl.