Ladybirds Chicken Stir Fry with Vermicelli Noodles.
You can cook Ladybirds Chicken Stir Fry with Vermicelli Noodles using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ladybirds Chicken Stir Fry with Vermicelli Noodles
- It's 1 1/2 tbsp of peanut oil.
- You need 2 of chicken breasts - cut into small thin strips.
- You need 1 of spring onion - cut into small pieces.
- You need 2 clove of garlic-crushed.
- It's 1 1/4 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 3 of cherry tomatoes -cut into quarters.
- It's 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- You need 3 tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- It's 2 tbsp of rice wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coriander -finely chopped.
- It's 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of smoked paprika - optional.
- You need 1 of squeeze of lemon balm and honey squeeze - optional.
- Prepare 1 of few sprigs of lemon balm - for garnish.
- It's 1 cup of vermicelli noodles.
Ladybirds Chicken Stir Fry with Vermicelli Noodles instructions
- Place the vermicelli noodles into a large bowl and cover with boiling water and set aside to soften for about 8-10 minutes whilst your cook your chicken Stir Fry ..
- Heat the oil in a wok or a large non stick frying pan over high heat and add the chicken pieces and proceed to cook for 3-5 minutes or until lightly browned ..
- Add the chopped cherry tomatoes and fry for about a minute or so , till tomatoes are just tender ..
- Then add the chopped spring onions , the crushed garlic , chili powder , chopped coriander , ginger , dark soy sauce , rice wine vinegar , smoked paprika , lemon balm and honey squeeze (if using) and the sugar and fry for about 3-4 minutes ..
- Drain the noodles well , then place some of the cooked noodles into the middle of your serving plate ..
- Place a mound of the cooked chicken Stir Fry and place it ontop of the prepared cooked noodles on the plate and garish with fresh lemon balm leaves and serve hot . Enjoy . :-) ..