Indian Style Chicken Stir Fry.
You can have Indian Style Chicken Stir Fry using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Indian Style Chicken Stir Fry
- Prepare 2 small of Onions.
- You need 2 of Inch Ginger.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin Seeds.
- It’s 5 of Green Cardamoms Whole.
- You need 6 of Dry Red Chillies.
- It’s 1 tsp of Dry Methi Leaves (Fenugreek).
- You need 1 of Blitz these ingredients into a paste.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Turmeric.
- Prepare 4 of Cloves.
- It’s 6 of Peppercorn.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 1 of Oil as needed.
- It’s 200 grams of chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Yogurt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 7 each of Curry Leaves.
Indian Style Chicken Stir Fry step by step
- Heat oil in a vessel and add the washed chicken..
- After the chicken turns pink add cloves, peppercorn, bay leaves and curry leaves and stir for a minute..
- After the chicken starts getting a bit brown add the grinded masala. And stir continuously till oil starts to separate..
- On a low heat let the chicken cook in the masala for 4-5 minutes. Then add the yogurt and stir..
- Add salt, turmeric and sugar, stir finally and check if the chicken is cooked. Put a lid on and close the flame..
- Have this with rice or roti. This is a gravy which even if little in quantity goes a long way..
- Can be substituted with any kind of meat or veggies..
- Happy Cooking! :).