Easy Paneer. Add to your favorite curry or dish. Home made paneer is softer and lighter than the tofu consistency paneer you find in many Indian restaurants. Paneer is a basic kind of cheese that is used in Indian cuisine.
Paneer is widely used in curries, rice dishes, snacks and even in. Easy Paneer Recipes-Indulge in the ever so versatile, humble and an all-time favourite ingredient we all grew up with - paneer. Paneer is a type of fresh cheese common in South Asian cuisine. You can cook Easy Paneer using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Paneer
- Prepare 500 grams of cottage cheese.
- Prepare 2 of onions.
- Prepare 1 of capsicum.
- It's 1 of tomatoe.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ghee.
- You need 1/2 tsp of jeera (cumin seeds).
- It's 1 of raw green chillies (optional).
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of white vinegar.
It's a special favuorite with North Indians, and in eastern parts of the Indian Subcontinent where it is generally referred to as chhena. Paneer is a type of fresh cheese that can be easily made at home. Mattar paneer is a delicious Indian curry recipe made with peas and a soft cheese called paneer (although tofu is a good substitute). The sauce is similar to a butter chicken sauce and is so tasty.
Easy Paneer instructions
- Cut vegetables and the cottage cheese block lengthwise and middle sized. Keep aside..
- Heat ghee in a frying pan or pot. Add jeera and wait for it to sputter..
- Saute onions, green chilies, capsicum, cottage cheese, tomatoes, one by one until soft..
- Add salt to taste and gently mix the white vinegar into it..
- Remove from heat. Serve hot with chapatis or bread. LCHF recommendation: deep fried papads.
We've simplified the cooking method to make it easy to make and it is every bit as good as any restaurant mattar paneer! The paneer cheese in this fast and easy dinner doesn't melt when it cooks. It browns instead, giving a toothsome texture to this Indian classic packed with spinach and spices. Serve over brown basmati rice to round out this healthy meal. The best served with tawa paratha, lachha paratha, naan, garlic naan, pudina paratha or tandoori roti.