Simple Vanilla Birthday Cake. Come See our Unique Cake Gifts! Check out our new Mini Cake Explosion Boxes and Mini Cake Variety Packs Find Deals on Frosting Cake in Baking Supplies on Amazon. This easy keto birthday cake is a low carb twist on the classic vanilla birthday cake!
Find my Vanilla Buttercream Frosting recipe here. And you can use this cake to make my Lemon. The Perfect Vanilla Cake Recipe for All Occasions! You can cook Simple Vanilla Birthday Cake using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple Vanilla Birthday Cake
- You need 4 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1 Sachet of simas.
- You need 2 cups of sugar.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It's 1/4 of salt.
- You need 1 cup of Milk.
- You need 4 of eggs.
Even if you consider yourself a cook, rather than a baker, every good cook needs a few go-to desserts in their arsenal. A soft fluffy vanilla recipe cake is the perfect classic treat to make for work events, potlucks, and of course, birthday parties!. We love this vanilla cake because it is so versatile. This is the only vanilla cake recipe you'll ever need!
Simple Vanilla Birthday Cake instructions
- Mix butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Add in your eggs and Mix well.
- Add your vanilla extract.
- Mix your wet ingredients(flour,baking powder and salt).
- Divide the wet ingredients into 4 add one portion and mix.
- Divide Milk into 3 add one portion and mix.Then add flour again and Alternatively adding your flour and Milk respectively making sure you start with flour and end with flour..
- Mix them altogether until you get a smooth blend..
- Divide the batter into 2 and add 2 teaspoons of blue food colour into one of the batter and Mix.
- Grease your pan with butter and flour then pour in your batter mixture and bake @180degree for 30-40minutes..
- Follow me in my next recipe I will continue the Buttercream icing of the cake in my next recipe..
It bakes up soft, buttery, and moist, with a fine, delicate crumb. So easy it's practically foolproof, and it all comes together in just one bowl. I chose to decorate this classic vanilla cake with simple rosettes and sprinkles. I used a decorating comb to make the lines in the sides of the cake, and I love how it turned out!. Definitely going to be trying the other combs in the set, as it's such an easy way to give a pretty result.