Healthy fluffy pancakes. These Healthy Pancakes with whole wheat flour are the most fluffy pancakes in the world! Healthy pancakes or whole wheat pancakes. Let me present you world's fluffiest, easiest.
MORE HEALTHY BREAKFAST IDEAS: bit.ly/healthybreakfastplaylist SUBSCRIBE. These Healthy Greek Yogurt Pancakes are so fluffy! These Healthy Greek Yogurt Pancakes have become my go-to recipe when I want to make a special breakfast for my family! You can have Healthy fluffy pancakes using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy fluffy pancakes
- You need 2 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 4 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It's 2 tsp of granulated sugar.
- It's 1/2 cup of rolled oats.
- You need 2 cup of low fat milk.
- You need 4 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
Tall, fluffy pancakes make the best breakfast, especially when there's plenty of butter and syrup. Classic recipe for really "Fluffy" pancakes! I always have buttermilk handy so I used that instead of. We rounded up the fluffiest grain-free Paleo pancakes to upgrade your breakfast!
Healthy fluffy pancakes instructions
- Mix together all the dry ingredients..
- Mix together all the wet ingredients and whisk well together..
- Add the wet to the dry ingredients and mix well..although dont over whisk. Add a little water if you think its too thick but dont make it too runny..
- Heat a pan at medium to medium-high heat..
- Once the pan is hot enough pour 1/4 cup onto the pan and spread it lightly using a laddle..
- Once bubbles form and start popping flip it over. Dont increase the heat as they will burn fast..
- Serve with whatever toppings you like. (Honey, cream cheese, maple syrup, chocolate syrup, whipped cream or fresh fruit). Enjoy!!!.
Pancakes are a classic, comforting breakfast treat. As soon as a warm stack is set in front of you, it instantly transports. Fluffy pancakes are one of my all-time favourite Sunday morning breakfast treats. The problem is that a lot of great pancake recipes call for buttermilk. (Honestly, who keeps buttermilk at home? These healthy Blueberry Pancakes are naturally sweetened & vegan!