TL's Rice Krispie Treat Birthday Cake Batter Cookies. Rice Krispies Treats Are Easy To Make & a Delicious No-Hassle Treat! Check Out How to Make These Fun Recipes w/ Rice Krispies® Today! In a large saucepan over low heat, melt the butter.
However, by adding a just few extra ingredients (like coconut or peanut butter) or a few special steps (like taking time to brown the butter versus just melting it), you can transform these timeless treats into an absolutely incredible dessert. See below for the exact recipe for the Cake Batter Rice Krispie Treats! It is my experience that melting the marshmallows on the stove top makes the marshmallows too thin. You can cook TL's Rice Krispie Treat Birthday Cake Batter Cookies using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of TL's Rice Krispie Treat Birthday Cake Batter Cookies
- It's 1 packages of instant vanilla pudding (3.4 oz).
- You need 1 1/2 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- It's 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It's 2 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 3 cup of rice krispie treats cereal.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of assorted color jimmies or sprinkles.
I figured it was time to combine the two into one and make birthday cake rice krispie treats that taste like cake batter! I really don't know anyone who doesn't like a classic rice krispie treat. Crunchy, sweet, and oh-so-easy to make, they are perfect for everything from a huge celebration centerpiece to a kid's lunchbox dessert. These Cake Batter Rice Krispie Treats are super easy to make and give a delicious twist to this classic treat.
TL's Rice Krispie Treat Birthday Cake Batter Cookies step by step
- In bowl beat butter and sugar until fluffy. Add pudding mix. Add eggs and vanilla. Keep mixing until well blended..
- Add flour and baking soda. When all mixed nicely add rice krispies and the sprinkles..
- Heat oven to 350degrees F. Place cookies 2 inches apart on greased or parchment lined sheets. Bake about 8-10 min. Enjoy!.
These delicious Cake Batter (Funfetti) Rice Krispie Treats are packed with colorful sprinkles making them perfect for a kid's birthday or party treat. These easy, no-bake, cake batter rice krispie treats are bursting with personality and brand new flavor — say hello to your new favorite gourmet rice krispie treat. As we move through the dog days of summer I wanted to keep giving you easy, no-bake recipe options for your summer parties (which I am patiently awaiting my invitation for…). Use this board to discover Rice Krispies Treat recipes perfect for any celebration. See more ideas about Rice krispies, Treats, Rice krispy treats recipe.