Easy chocolate birthday cake. Come See our Unique Cake Gifts! Transfer to a wire rack and let cake cool in pan. Melt the butter over a low heat in a small pan, pour it into a bowl.
An easy chocolate fingers cake decorated with lollies, marshmallows and chocolates that's perfect for birthday parties! When it comes to simple birthday cake decorating ideas, this has got to be the easiest (and yummiest!). There are plenty of claims for the best chocolate cake recipe. You can have Easy chocolate birthday cake using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy chocolate birthday cake
- It's 2 of packets of chocolate cake mix.
- You need 1 large of tub of chocolate frosting.
- It's 3 of packets of chocolate finger biscuits.
- You need 1 of packet of maltesers.
- It's 1 of sprinkles/lollies whatever you choose for the decorations on top.
But with one bite of this decadent, moist chocolate cake with chocolate frosting, every single person around the table commented that this was the best chocolate cake they'd ever tasted. We have the best chocolate cake recipes for you to bake at home. Whether you're after a moist chocolate sponge cake recipe or a rich chocolate fudge cake, we've got both classic cakes and showstopping bakes to make for special occasions (take a look at our favourite chocolate birthday cake ideas). Lemon Fiesta Cake "I made this as my sister's birthday cake.
Easy chocolate birthday cake step by step
- Preheat oven and grease two equal size cake tins.
- Follows directions on the cake mix and bake the two cakes and allow to cool. Ensure they are completely cooled before starting to decorate.
- Place one cake on your serving tray and smother in frosting, top, sides the whole thing.
- Place the 2nd cake on top of the first and again smother in frosting.
- Place the maltesers around the bottom of the cake .. and the biscuits on top of the maltesers and around the cake like you see in the picture.
- Here you may notice that the top of the cake and top of the biscuits dont match up .. I just used the rest of the frosting and coated the top so it was equal.
- This next step is completely up to you with how you choose to decorate the top. Some people do all different types of lollies or chocolates or even the one type such as colourful m&ms. Or you can copy my idea :).
Decorate your cakes like a pro with this easy homemade fondant recipe. Most Made Today One of the best cake recipes your ever going to find. Been cooking cakes for over ten years this recipe is easy moist texture and elasticity is perfect for chocolate cake. The type of cocoa is crucial. In a large mixing bowl, beat together the eggs, buttermilk, greek yogurt, canola oil, and vanilla until smooth.