Fried tuna salad. Tuna Salad with a Kick. "Just whipped it up for lunch—super easy and so yummy! Healthy Tuna Salad with less mayo that actually tastes good. It is creamy, fluffy and flavorful.
Maybe it's more of a southern thing because I grew up on this stuff. Asian inspired tuna salad with canned tuna, radishes, cilantro, shredded carrot, ginger, rice vinegar Who says you need mayo for a tuna salad? Here's an Asian inspired tuna salad with radishes, green. You can cook Fried tuna salad using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fried tuna salad
- It's of salad.
- It's 10 oz of canned tuna.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tsp of yellow prepared mustard.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sweet salad cubes, relish.
- It's 2 tbsp of diced onion.
- It's 2 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- It's 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- You need of sauce.
- It's 1 1/2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of sweet salad cubes, relish.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of dill weed.
- Prepare of frying.
- Prepare 1 of oil to pan fry.
This tuna salad recipe is easily customized and prepared with water-packed white tuna, low-fat mayonnaise, and dairy-free sour cream. Tuna Salad With Dairy-Free Sour Cream. This tuna salad has ZERO mayonnaise unlike your typical tuna salad that's packed with it. Instead, this Tuna Pasta Salad is tossed in a super simple fresh lemon vinaigrette made with extra virgin olive.
Fried tuna salad instructions
- Mix the tuna, mayonnaise, mustard, onions, baking powder, cheese and sweet salad cubes..
- Heat oil and form the salad into patties. Pan fry till crispy turn and repeat. When done move to a paper towel..
- Mix mayonnaise relish and add dill weed on top..
- Serve hope you enjoy!.
While we love many kinds of tuna salad, this classic version tops them all. The Best Tuna Salad Recipes on Yummly Tuna Salad, Practical Tuna Salad, Tomato, Avocado, And Tuna Salad. Classic French Niçoise salad with pan-fried tuna instead of canned. Search triple tested recipes from the Fresh tuna niçoise.