Tuna Salad. While we love many kinds of tuna salad, this classic version tops them all. This easy tuna salad recipe makes the best tuna sandwiches! This tuna salad is quick and easy to make, and it keeps well in the refrigerator for a few days.
The benefit of tuna salad for weight loss is that it's high in protein. This Tuna Salad Recipe is a winner and it doesn't get any easier! This is hands down the best tuna salad recipe I've tried. You can cook Tuna Salad using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tuna Salad
- Prepare 1 tin of Tuna in oil.
- Prepare 50 g of Chopped red or white onion.
- You need 50 g of Diced tomato.
- You need of Chopped fresh coriander/chinese parsley.
- You need 1 of Chili seeded and minced.
- Prepare To taste of Salt and pepper.
My sister Anna was the genius behind this recipe and called me to share. Healthy Tuna Salad with less mayo that actually tastes good. It is creamy, fluffy and flavorful. Tuna salad is a versatile and tasty main dish that makes an excellent sandwich filling, a protein-packed topping for crackers, or can be mounded on lettuce leaves or mixed greens for a lighter lunch.
Tuna Salad step by step
- In a bowl stir together the tuna, onion, tomatoes and chili. Season with salt and pepper..
Tuna Salad is a simple comfort food favorite. This recipe has been lightened up, for a Tuna salad is one of my favorite healthy lunches. In this healthy, lightened up version, I've stayed very traditional for. The Best Tuna Salad Recipe is right here with Pecans and Raisins. Tuna Salad With Pecans And Raisins.