Smoked salmon, watercress and walnut salad. The great thing about watercress salad with smoked salmon is that it's versatile. You can use any type of salad you want for this recipe. I also like to use rocket salad or a mixed garden salad.
Smoked salmon, watercress and wafer thin fennel served with a punchy dressing. Serve on Mother's Day as a starter or a light lunch. It's nearly Mother's Day and this smoked salmon, fennel and watercress salad is the perfect thing to serve for a light lunch or as a starter. You can have Smoked salmon, watercress and walnut salad using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Smoked salmon, watercress and walnut salad
- Prepare 2 strips of smoked salmon.
- You need 50 grams of radish.
- It's leaves of Few spinach.
- Prepare Half of handful watercress.
- You need Half of peeled orange.
- It's Half of handful walnut.
- It's of Chestnuts if you have some :).
Divide the spinach among the pastry circles and spoon over some of the crème fraîche mixture. Top with the smoked salmon slices. Return to the oven for five minutes, until warmed through. Meanwhile, for the pesto, place the watercress and walnuts into a food processor and blend.
Smoked salmon, watercress and walnut salad step by step
- Place strips of smoked salmon in the centre of the plate and garnish all the salad mix around it. Sit back,relax & enjoy the healthy and satisfying meal made within a few minutes..
- I'm sure you can also add your own version of whatever your palette fancies..
- Hope you enjoy this quickest dinner/lunch recipe..
Gradually add the olive oil until a thick paste forms. Enjoy your walnut and watercress salad with a chilled glass of kombucha. Make your own at home, or buy ready-made - here are a few of our favourite brands. Broad bean, asparagus and potato salad; Fennel and smoked salmon salad; Mixed tomato and burrata salad Smoked salmon, watercress and walnut salad. Inspired from a dining in a five star restaurant came up with a recipe by swapping fresh salmon steak to smoked salmon.