Kitkat/M&M Vanilla Birthday Cake 6”. This KitKat Cake is every birthday kid (and adults) dream come true. It is surrounded by a single, standing layer of wafer candy bars, with a heaping (and I mean heaping) pile of M&M's on top. The frosting serves as glue for the ring of KitKats.
Have a break, have a Kit Kat. Made of chocolate-covered crispy wafer cookie bars, Kit Kat bars are the perfect treat for break time, dessert, or just because. Do you have a big sweet tooth? You can have Kitkat/M&M Vanilla Birthday Cake 6” using 21 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kitkat/M&M Vanilla Birthday Cake 6”
- It's 200 gr of cake flour.
- You need 3/4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 115 gr of unsalted butter (softened to room temperature).
- Prepare 175 gr of castor sugar (original recipe calls for 200 gr granulated sugar) - i think can lessen the sugar to 150 gr next time.
- You need 3 of large egg whites, room temperature.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of pure vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of full fat sour cream/plain greek yogurt (room temperature).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of whole milk (room temperature).
- Prepare of Vanilla buttercream (This time I used other recipe).
- You need 230 grams of unsalted butter.
- It's 4-5 cups of (480-600 gr) confectioners’ sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup (60 ml) of heavy cream/whole milk.
- You need 2 teaspoons of pure vanilla extract.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It's of Decoration.
- Prepare 18 packages of kitkat (each package consist of 2 bars of kitkat). Put the kitkat in the fridge so it hardened and make it easier to break into individual bar. Chocolate won’t melt and become sticky.
- You need of m&m.
- Prepare of Colourful rice.
- You need of Pretty ribbon.
Be sure to check out Walmart's candy section, full of sour, sweet, fruity, and chocolatey treats, all at everyday low prices. He was so happy and pleased with this cake. New KIT KAT ® Apple Pie is fresh from the oven. Crisp wafers meet apple pie flavored white crème to make a break that screams summer.
Kitkat/M&M Vanilla Birthday Cake 6” step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C). Grease three 6×2 inch cake pans, line with parchment paper, then grease the parchment paper. Parchment paper helps the small cakes seamlessly release from the pans..
- Make the cake: Whisk the cake flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together. Set aside..
- Using a handheld/stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat the butter on high speed until smooth and creamy, about 1 minute. Add the sugar and beat on high speed for 2 minutes until creamed together. Scrape down the sides and up the bottom of the bowl with a rubber spatula as needed. Add the egg whites and vanilla extract..
- Beat on medium-high speed until combined, then beat in the sour cream. Scrape down the sides and up the bottom of the bowl as needed. With the mixer on low speed, add the dry ingredients until just incorporated. With the mixer still running on low, slowly pour in the milk until combined. Do not over-mix. You may need to whisk it all by hand to make sure there are no lumps at the bottom of the bowl. The batter will be slightly thick..
- Pour batter evenly into cake pans. Bake for around 18-21 minutes or until the cakes are baked through. To test for doneness, insert a toothpick into the center of the cake. If it comes out clean, it’s done. Allow cakes to cool completely in the pans set on a wire rack. The cakes must be completely cool before frosting and assembling.
- Make the frosting: With a handheld or stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat the butter on medium speed until creamy, about 2 minutes. Add 4 and 1/2 cups confectioners’ sugar, the heavy cream, and vanilla extract..
- Beat on low speed for 30 seconds, then increase to medium-high speed and beat for 2 full minutes. Add up to 1/2 cup more confectioners’ sugar if frosting is too thin or another Tablespoon of cream if frosting is too thick. Add a pinch of salt if frosting is too sweet. (I add 1/8 teaspoon salt.).
- Decorate the cake: make sure cake is cooled completely before start decorating otherwise buttercream will melt. Spread buttercream in each layer of the cake, on top of the cake and around the cake. Decorate with kitkat, m&m and colourful rice..
- Keep in the fridge for few hours to set the cake and it is ready to be served! Yummy!.
It's here for a limited time only. Watch KITKAT in space on YouTube kitkat во всем мире Select country Australia Austria Brazil Bulgaria Canada Colombia Ecuador Egypt, Libya and Sudan France Georgia Germany Greece Indonesia Italy Japan Malta Mexico Middle East Philippines Poland Portugal South Africa, Lesotho, Namibia, Swaziland & Botswana Spain The Netherlands Turkey New Zealand United Kingdom Kit Kat desert cake is a family favourite as is awesome as there are so many different ways you can use the kit kit bar, maybe next time I will try using kit kat chunky. Lastly if you are looking for a sugar rush consider a kitkat and m&m cake, its sure to taste great and give the kids a sugar high! Birthday Cake Ideas - Kit Kat Cake Recipe It's the latest version of Google's Android OS. Google wants KitKat to be the Android update to bring the system to wider array of devices.