Tuna Salad Deviled Eggs. Place eggs in a saucepan; cover with water. Remove eggs from hot water, cool under cold running water, and peel. Classic tuna salad tastes great on a sandwich or a salad but it is even better in my Deviled Eggs!
A great snack or party appetizer. Today our Family Table group is sharing some of their favorite deviled egg recipes! Thanks Christie from A Kitchen Hoor's Adventures for hosting today's event! You can have Tuna Salad Deviled Eggs using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tuna Salad Deviled Eggs
- It's 6 of Eggs. I used.
- It's 1 can of drained tuna fish.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of mayo.
- It's 1 teaspoon of mustard.
- Prepare of Diced celery to your liking.
- Prepare of Diced onion to your liking.
- It's 2 tablespoons of sweet or dill relish.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
I'm a big fan of eggs in just about any form. Extract the cooked yolks from the eggs with a spoon and add yolks to bowl with tuna mixture. Mix well with the other ingredients. Fill the egg whites with the egg/tuna mixture, sprinkle with smoked paprika and kosher salt.
Tuna Salad Deviled Eggs instructions
- Hard boil eggs. Cool and peel..
- While eggs are cooling, mix drained tuna, onion, relish, celery, salt, pepper.
- Mix in mayo and mustard. Can use more or less.
- Cut eggs in half and mix the yolks into the tuna salad..
- Stuff egg whites with tuna salad like you would for deviled eggs..
- I have doubled this recipe for larger quantities. I hope you enjoy ?.
Spread it on a good piece of bread and form a tuna sandwich. Simply enjoy it as a dip with some crackers. This recipe is one of these deviled egg recipes that will absolutely please a crowd. I made these for a gathering and they were gone in the blink of an eye. Deviled eggs are a perfect appetizer, snack or lunch option.