No oven Bourbon Biscuit cake?. BIGGEST CHOCOLATE CAKE WITH BOURBON BISCUITS PREPARED BY OUR GRANDPA Happy Happy Biscuit Cake in Pressure Cooker Recipe Hello people This is my latest cake recipe hope you'll like it.
These classic Bourbon biscuits make the perfect teatime treat. Line a large baking tray with baking paper. Ask your child to help weigh the softened butter and sugar into a mixing bowl. You can have No oven Bourbon Biscuit cake? using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of No oven Bourbon Biscuit cake?
- Prepare 25 +4 of bourbon biscuits.
- It's 200 ml of milk.
- You need 3 tbsp of sugar (opt).
- You need 3 tbsp of cocoa powder(opt).
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- It's 1 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- It's 1 tsp of baking soda.
This Bourbon Biscuit Cake is made with vanilla sponge, vanilla cream and mixed fruit jam for the sweet base flavour. The cake is also coated in Bourbon coloured fondant and sprinkled with sugar to make you delighted. Marie biscuits custard pudding cake l eggless & without oven. Black Forest Cake with Bourbon Biscuits
No oven Bourbon Biscuit cake? step by step
- The first step is to separate the cream from the biscuits as shown below..
- In a mixer, add the biscuit alone, along with baking powder, cocoa powder, sugar and finely powder them. Note: I have added cocoa powder for extra colour and texture and sugar for a little more sweetness..
- Add milk in two batches along with 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence to the mixture and gently fold the mixture to make it into a nice batter.
- Now set up the pressure cooker, dosa tawa and stand as shown in the picture and pre-heat it for 15minutes with the lid of the pressure cooker closed..
- On the other hand, grease the baking tin or any heat resistant pan and dust it with whole wheat flour(maida)/ Cocoa powder. Pour the cake batter into the tin..
- After 15 minutes, keep the baking tin inside the pressure cooker and cook it for 45-50 minutes. Note: After 45 minutes start checking the cake once in every 5minutes(It took me 60 minutes/1Hour to cook my cake. It purely depends on the thickness of your utensil and the height your flame)..
- Use a skewer or a needle to check if it is cooked. If your skewer comes out clean, then that means your cake is ready..
- Remove the baking tin from the pressure cooker and let it cool down to room temperature,before you unmould it. Once it is cooled, run a knife through the corners of the tin, and unmould it. Your cake is ready..
- Now take the biscuit cream and add the butter to it. Add 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence and give it a nice mix. Note: You can use melted chocolate as an alternative to butter..
- Decorate it however you want and use the remaining 4 biscuits to garnish it. Down below is my way of doing it. I have added crushed cashew nuts to decorate the corners..
The top countries of supplier is China, from which the. This no-bake biscuit cake is one of the easiest cakes you can make. Number cake and berries cake by @bakery_torty This cake is so beautiful!!!! a good idea for a birthday cake #strawberry…" Secrets To A Perfect Cake ? on Instagram: "Hearth cake!❤ What do you think? This is a perfect finish to any meal. I make the best out of fresh berries with this dessert.—Stephanie Moon, Boise, Idaho.