French Toast (Breakfast Egg Bread) ☆Recipe Video☆. All you need for this egg breakfast recipe is a couple of minutes, a few ingredients and a single pan, perfect for those days when you are on the go. The bread is toasted to perfection to make delicious and crunchy toast then topped with mozzarella cheese and perfectly seasoned eggs. French Toast is an all time favourite.
This is soaking bread slices in an Advocaat egg mixture then frying till golden brown; ideal for breakfast. The remaining mixture is then used to make. French Toast is one of those breakfast dishes that doesn't really need a recipe. You can have French Toast (Breakfast Egg Bread) ☆Recipe Video☆ using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of French Toast (Breakfast Egg Bread) ☆Recipe Video☆
- You need of ・2 slices white bread, about 3cm (1.2'') thick.
- It's of ・2 eggs (L～LL size).
- It's of ・200ml (7/8 cup) milk.
- It's of ・100ｍｌ(2/5 cup) heavy cream.
- You need of ・25ｇ(2 Tbsp) granulated sugar.
- It's of ・40ｇ (3 Tbsp) unsalted butter, 20ｇ(1.5 Tbsp) × 2.
- It's of ・powdered sugar, adjust to suit your needs.
- Prepare of ・maple syrup, adjust to suit your needs.
- You need of ※1cup=235cc(USA).
Slices of bread are simply dipped in a mixture of beaten eggs and milk and then fried in butter until the outsides turn a nice golden brown color with crisp edges. This eggless french toast recipe has all the bells and whistles as far as taste and texture but to achieve this without eggs, I made the batter with milk, cornstarch, and vanilla. The starch thickens the milk and helps the batter to hold on to the bread. It also yields perfectly crispy on the outside, soft on.
French Toast (Breakfast Egg Bread) ☆Recipe Video☆ instructions
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/RP2zdUi7Plg.
- Beat eggs lightly until it becomes watery. Strain it with a tea strainer and pour it in a large bowl..
- Add milk, heavy cream and granulated sugar. Stir well for about a min..
- Cut each slice of white bread in half. Place them into a container. Pour the egg mixture over them..
- Soak both sides in the egg mixture. Cover it with plastic wrap and let it sit in a fridge overnight. Take it out of the fridge once after 1-3 hours and turn over the slices..
- Next morning, take the bread slices out of the fridge. Melt the butter (20g) on frying pan on low heat. Place the slices into the pan..
- Cook them for 12 mins on low heat or until golden. Turn to cook the other side for another 10 mins..
- Remove to a plate. Serve warm, with a sprinkle of powdered sugar and maple syrup. Cook the other 2 slices in same way..
All the goodness of French Toast made without eggs. My husband came up with the recipe for our son, who is allergic to eggs and other foods. My first two pieces of toast failed because a quick dunk quickly soaked my bread. On my second attempt I spooned the milk on and it turned out much better. Jammy French Toast Recipe is easy to make tasty Snack.