Chocolate cake. Try These Delicious Recipes Made With Hellmann's® Mayonnaise! Bring Out The Best With Hellmann's® Today! Party Cake Muffins Have The Taste Kids Love & Goodness Moms Want.
Chocolate Beer Cupcakes With Whiskey Filling And Irish Cream Icing. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Marcela Valladolid makes Chocoflan, one of Mexico's most famous desserts. You can cook Chocolate cake using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate cake
- It's 2 cup of maida,.
- It's 1 cup of white butter,.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda,.
- You need 1 tbsp of baking powder,.
- Prepare 1cup of sugar,.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cocoa powder,.
- It's 2tbsp of milk.
- You need as required of For decoration dark chocolate and gems...wafer biscuit, kitkat.
- Prepare 100 gms of Chocolate sauce.
This sweet treat includes a layer of chocolate cake, a layer of creamy flan and a drizzle of cajeta, or Mexican. There are plenty of claims for the best chocolate cake recipe. But with one bite of this decadent, moist chocolate cake with chocolate frosting, every single person around the table commented that this was the best chocolate cake they'd ever tasted. Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with milk, beating until smooth after each addition.
Chocolate cake instructions
- First take flour in a bowl.Add baking powder and baking soda in it.Mix it well..Seive it for 3 to 4 times..
- Other side take butter in a bowl.add sugar in it and mix it well. Whisk it for 5 minutes so that sugar mix with butter properly...
- Add flour mixture in it gradually. Stir it constantly while mixing...so that lumps can not be produced..
- Then take 2 to 3tablespoon cold milk in a bowl and add coca powder in it.Mix it properly. Add this mixture to flour mix and stir it well to give a better chocolate flavour..
- Add some plain milk gradually in to better to make pour like consistency...Better should not be thin..
- Now take a cake tin and grease it with butter. Sprinkle 1 tsp maida in the tin and tap it to spread it over all.Pour better gradually and tap the cake tin to make layer symmetrical..
- Other side take steamer or cooker on the flame and fill it's bottom with the sand.Preheat it for 10 minutes. Then put stand and Aluminium cake tin over it. Close the lid of cooker with out whistle. And make the flame full for 10 minutes. Cake started to cook and back..
- After 10 -15 min cake started to swell...then keep it on the medium flame for another 15 min..Mostly the cake would bake.Then with the knife check it whether it is cooked or not. If it is baked knife will remain clean.Otherwise cake would stick on the knife during checking..
- Off the flame.And remain the cake in cooker for at least half an hour to become cool. After one hour take a dish and unmold the cake.spread chocolate sauce on it.and decorate it with gems,wafer biscuits and kitkat as shown in the picture. Yummy chocolate cake is ready.
Line with parchment paper, then butter and flour the pans. Sift the flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder. Bars with Crunch: Instead of using frosting, sprinkle topping over chocolate squares. This is a deep, dark chocolate cake, but it was almost TOO moist,TOO dense. Don't know what really accounts for the difference since the recipes are so similar, and maybe it's just a matter of personal preference, but while this was a very good cake, I'll stick with the other.