Birthday Sushi Cake. When it comes to food, I have one true love. Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, it's the perfect anytime snack. So when my friend Amy's birthday came around.
If you cut the sashimi thinly and roll it up like a flower, it'll be really beautiful!! A blue and white birthday cake sitting on top of a table-kinetic sand. Dessert table with candy on a children's birthday. You can have Birthday Sushi Cake using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Birthday Sushi Cake
- You need of Sushi Rice.
- It's 480 ml of Rice.
- Prepare 90 ml of Sushi vinegar.
- It's 1/3 of Carrot.
- It's 3 of cm Lotus root.
- It's 5 of cm Kombu.
- You need of Toppings:.
- You need 2 of Very thin omelet.
- You need 1 of Avocado.
- Prepare 2 of types Sashimi cuts.
- It's 3 of leaves Shiso leaves.
- You need 1 of Golden sesame seeds.
- It's 1 of Lemon juice.
Cakes in the form of Japanese sushi isolated. Download Happy Birthday Sushi cake, wishes, and cards. Send greetings by editing the Happy Birthday Sushi image with name and photo. www.youtube.com. A cake made entirely out of sushi Sushi birthday cake.
Birthday Sushi Cake instructions
- Wash the rice and soak in water. Add the konbu, adjust the amount of water to make sushi rice, and cook..
- Cut the carrot and lotus root into thin 3 mm cubes..
- Add a pinch of salt to boiling water, then boil Step 2. Once boiled, drain in a sieve..
- Once the rice has cooked, place in a sushi bowl and mix in the sushi vinegar. Then add Step 3 and mix. Allow to cool..
- Peel the avocado and cut into 2 mm thin slices. Cover with lemon juice to keep it from changing color..
- Place the cake mold on a plate and add half of the sushi rice while slightly pressing down. Sprinkle the sesame evenly across the rice and then top with the avocado..
- Add the remaining rice, top with the thin omelet, and then add whatever toppings you like..
Been cut to view inside Variety Birthday cake vintage background. Home › Home Meals › Rice › Sushi Cake and Birthday Gifts. Very simple cake~ line cling wrap at the base of the mould, mix cooked sushi rice with some toasted sesame and dried wakame (bought. Instead of ordering sushi, make your own sushi cake. Make Sushi Cake and Win the Holidays.