LOW CARB | Chinese Chicken Cabbage Salad. Whether you fancy fish, meat or vegetarian, we have you covered. A low-carb diet generally excludes or limits most grains, legumes, fruits, breads, sweets, pastas and starchy vegetables, and sometimes nuts and seeds. Some low-carb diet plans allow small amounts of certain fruits, vegetables and whole grains.
It includes savory breakfast like spinach frittata or bread-like recipes made with low carb flours. A low-carb diet is a diet that restricts carbohydrates, such as those found in sugary foods, pasta and bread. It is high in protein, fat and healthy vegetables. You can have LOW CARB | Chinese Chicken Cabbage Salad using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of LOW CARB | Chinese Chicken Cabbage Salad
- Prepare 2 cup of Chicken Breast | cooked & shredded.
- You need 2 cup of Red Cabbage | shredded.
- Prepare 2 cup of Green Cabbage | shredded.
- You need 4 of Green Onions | sliced.
- You need 1/2 cup of Almonds | slivered.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sesame Seeds | toasted.
- It's of Dressing.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Grape or Flax Seed Oil.
- It's 1/4 cup of Vinegar.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Onion Powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- It's of Baby Spring Salad Mix.
It's easy to stick to your low-carb diet with the help of your grill. Bonus: these dinners, sides and apps are hot off the barbie, so your kitchen will stay cool. You can still enjoy a cool treat. Your Low-Carb Meal Plan for May Look no.
LOW CARB | Chinese Chicken Cabbage Salad step by step
- Toss all of the salad ingredients together in a large bowl..
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients..
- Pour dressing over salad and toss until well coated..
- Refrigerate for two hours..
- Serve chilled over Baby Spring Salad Mix..
Plus, try our best low carb breakfasts and easy low carb side dish recipes. Bacon, Egg, And Cheese Roll-Ups Breakfast, made even easier. This low carb cauliflower casserole recipe has been on my list of things to work on for months but I kept putting it off in favor of more Summer friendly recipes. I finally tested it out the other day because I had all of the ingredients, but didn't plan on posting it until this fall when comfort food reigns supreme again. Is a Low-Carb Diet Good for High Cholesterol?