Hidden star birthday cake. A wide variety of star birthday cake options are available to you, such as material, feature, and occasion. This unique birthday cake created by blogger Victoria Hudgins has short and sweet hidden messages inside. The typographical birthday cake has edible letters baked into it, making it the perfect surprise to bring to any celebration.
Where Are The Birthday Cake Locations? We believe in helping you find the product that is right for you. Buy Star Birthday Cake Toppers and get the best deals at the lowest prices on eBay! You can have Hidden star birthday cake using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hidden star birthday cake
- Prepare For of hidden stars:.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- It's 1/2 cup of all purpose butter.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
- It's For of loaf cake same ingredients as listed above only double the quantity.
- Prepare as required of Green, blue and yellow food colour.
- It's 1 cup of whipped cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of cake sprinklers.
Great Savings Free Delivery / Collection on many items. Write name on Star Birthday Cake. This is the best idea to wish anyone online. Make everyone's birthday special with name birthday cakes.
Hidden star birthday cake step by step
- Beat egg in large mixing bowl with an electric beater for 2 to 3 minutes. Do not skip this step! Add sugar, and continue beating for another 4-5 minutes until light and fluffy. Add vanilla and stir on low until just combined. In a separate bowl, sift together dry ingredients. Add to eggs and sugar on low speed until just combined. In a saucepan, heat milk and butter on low heat just until butter is melted. Add to batter, beat just until combined..
- Divide the batter into 2 separate bowls. Colour one bowl green and the other bowl blue. Line a round cake pan with parchment paper. Drizzle colored cake batter, alternating colors into the pan until you use all the batter. Tap the pan on the counter a few times to remove air bubbles. Preheat oven at 170-degree centigrade and bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool the cake completely and demold it..
- Slice the cake in 2 layers and cut into small star-shape using a cookie cutter, save for later..
- Now make another cake batter by doubling the recipe. Colour the cake batter yellow. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper. Pour a thin layer of cake batter into the loaf pan. Arrange the stars in a single row down the center of the pan, piping batter into the pan as needed to keep the star pieces straight. Pour the remaining batter into the pan and on top of the stars. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes at 170-degrees centigrade..
- Let the cake cool completely. Remove from pan. Drizzle some sugar syrup on top of the cake and on all the sides as well. Cover the cake with whipped cream. Smooth the icing as much as possible. Decorate with some sprinklers. And the cake is ready to surprise your special one..
Top Birthday Cake Categories: - Generate Cake Images With Name For Your Friends, Family & Others. Birthday Cake with Name, happy Birthday Cake and Wishes. Create Beautiful cake with name and photos, beautiful cards and wishes with name and photos. -Make yummy birthday cakes for mirror cake, unicorn birthday cake, rainbow shortcake and strawberry watermelon cake. -Tons of realistic cooking tools to play: flour sieve, spatula, mixer, cake molds, oven, plates, cream mixer, cutting board, knife, normal candles, sparkling candles, lighter. Free for commercial use No attribution required High quality images. Star Wars Clone Wars Birthday Cake ~ How to make a Star Wars or Clone Wars birthday party cake.