Lee's Mayonnaise Infused Grilled Hamburgers.
You can have Lee's Mayonnaise Infused Grilled Hamburgers using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lee's Mayonnaise Infused Grilled Hamburgers
- It's 1 Pound of Ground Beef (80/20).
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of your favorite Mayonnaise.
- It's 1 Tablespoon of Worcestershire Sauce.
- You need 1 of \2 Teaspoon Seasoning Salt.
- It's 1 of \2 Teaspoon Fresh Cracked Black Pepper.
Lee's Mayonnaise Infused Grilled Hamburgers instructions
- Mix all ingredients together, until just combined. Form into three 5 ounce patty's. Make a little them indentation in the middle of the patty's with your thumb. This helps to keep them from shrinking up while grilling. I put them in the refrigerator for an hour or so, to let them firm up..
- Prepare grill. Grill over medium high heat, for around 4 minutes per side flipping only once. Add cheese to melt over patty if desired..
- Serve with nice butter toasted buns. Garnish with any vegetables and condiments of your choice. Message me with any questions. Enjoy.