Easy strawberry shortcake. Browse For Yummy & Hassle-Free Strawberry Cake Recipes From Kraft®. Come See our Unique Cake Gifts! Check out our new Mini Cake Explosion Boxes and Mini Cake Variety Packs Directions.
Remove shortcake from pan and place on a rack to cool slightly. Spoon some of the strawberries with their juice onto each shortcake bottom. Sweet biscuits are layered with juicy strawberries and homemade whipped cream for an easy to make, classic summer dessert. You can have Easy strawberry shortcake using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy strawberry shortcake
- You need 1 packages of strawberries.
- It's 3 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tub of strawberry glaze.
- It's 1 can of whipped cream.
- It's 2 of pkgs dessert cake shells.
Try my strawberry lemon mascarpone mousse next for more strawberry fun. Easy Strawberry Shortcakes are the most exciting part of strawberry season to me. Yes, there's always the strawberry pie (coming soon!) but strawberry shortcake is a dessert weakness of mine with the sweetened strawberries, fresh whipped cream and warm from the oven biscuits. This Easy Strawberry Shortcake Recipe features homemade shortcake biscuits topped with juicy strawberries and homemade whipped cream.
Easy strawberry shortcake step by step
- wash strawberries and chop green tops off..
- chop strawberries into bite-sized pieces.
- add sugar and lemon juice (abt 3 Tbs should do) . Cover and let sit in the refrigerator 3 hrs or overnight..
- take out dessert cake shells and let them come to room temp (this allows the cake to asorb the juice from strawberries).
- with a spoon, spread the glaze at the bottom of cake shell.
- spoon in strawberries with juices.
- spread whipcream in a circluar motion. top with strawberries and enjoy.
Skip the store bought stuff and make classic strawberry shortcake from scratch with this simple recipe. To make strawberry shortcake, all you have to do is toss sliced fresh strawberries in sugar, and let them set for a bit to macerate. The sugar will draw moisture out of the strawberries and dissolve to make a syrupy sauce. Serve the strawberries over white cake or biscuits, and top with whipped cream. By Amy Trombley Quick and Easy Strawberry Shortcake Quick and Easy Strawberry Shortcake.