Salmon patties and ranch roasted potatoes. The Best Salmon Mashed Potatoes Recipes on Yummly Mashed Potatoes With Salmon Roe, Salmon With Salmon Patties Made With Leftover Mashed PotatoesJust a Pinch. Roasted Salmon with Dill Mashed PotatoesMyRecipes. sour cream, salmon fillets, baking potatoes, fresh dill.
When your pan is warm, add patties and cook until the outsides have crisped up and. In a large pan on medium-high heat add the olive oil. When the oil begins to swirl, add the potatoes, onion and Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Seasoning, Salad Dressing & Recipe Mix Packet, tossing to combine, then allowing to rest and cook. You can cook Salmon patties and ranch roasted potatoes using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Salmon patties and ranch roasted potatoes
- Prepare 1 can of salmon or mackerel.
- You need 3/4 cup of crushed crackers. I prefer ritz.
- Prepare 2 of eggs beaten.
- It's to taste of Salt, pepper and onion powder.
- It's 6 of small red potatoes cut in 1 inch cubes.
- You need 1 packet of hidden valley ranch seasoning.
How to make SALMON PATTIES Learn how to cook salmon patties. Here's a printable version of the recipe. Leave the smaller potatoes whole and cut the larger ones in half. Arrange chicken and potatoes on a serving platter to serve.
Salmon patties and ranch roasted potatoes step by step
- I start by cubing potatoes and coating with oil then toss in ranch seasoning mix and put in the oven. Bake at 375 for 20-30 min flipping halfway through..
- Then I remove any bones from the canned salmon or mackerel and combine with crushed crackers, eggs and seasoning. Shape into patties and fry until golden brown in a lightly oiled skillet..
Garnish with fresh chopped parsley if desired. *Make sure you buy an actual buttermilk ranch. Make all the patties and place them on a plate. If they feel a bit too soft to you from the handling, place back in refrigerator for awhile. These salmon patties (salmon cakes) are incredibly moist, delicious and flavorful - they're also gluten-free, paleo and low carb. I've made them with fresh salmon, but you could also use canned salmon for a quick and easy weeknight dinner.