Amazing and Easy Rainbow Cake. Amazing Cake Decorating Tutorial Like a Pro Fail-proof buttermilk vanilla cake recipe that's delicious, easy and downright impressive!" Listen, I don't know too many foods that can make you feel all cheery inside than the sight of a beautiful, bright rainbow layered cake! Rainbow layer cake is surprisingly easy to create, thanks to a little help from Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ vanilla cake mix and Betty Crocker™ And now that you've got rainbow cake mix mastered, you can find traditional favorites, quick-and-easy shortcuts and fun new twists in Betty's Best Layer.
Perfect for birthday cakes or other special occasions! It's lovely and easy because it is mixed all in one- perfect! Easy Rainbow Cake tutorial that is great to feature kids in the kitchen too! You can have Amazing and Easy Rainbow Cake using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Amazing and Easy Rainbow Cake
- It's of Cake part.
- It's 675 grams of plain white flour.
- Prepare 450 grams of unrefined golden caster sugar.
- You need 9 of eggs.
- Prepare 3 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It's 3 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 6 of different colours of food colouring.
- It's of buttercream.
- It's 350 grams of butter.
- It's 700 grams of icing sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
To Begin, I gathered up my SweetWorks Candy (Sixlets in multiple colors and a Raspberry OMG, that looks totally amazing! If I ever get any time to bake anything, it's going to be this. Easy unicorn cake tutorial with a shiny gold unicorn horn, piped buttercream hair and easy sparkly eyes! The rainbow buttercream mane topped with sprinkles and a pretty gold unicorn horn just makes this the cutest rainbow unicorn cake evah!
Amazing and Easy Rainbow Cake instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Grease and base line 2 cake tins.
- To make the sponge layers you need to split the ingredients into three. Put 125g butter, 225g flour, 150g caster sugar, 3 eggs, 1tsp baking powder, 1/4 tsp salt, 1tsp vanilla extract in a large mixing bowl and beat until smooth..
- Next you need to split mixture evenly into 2. It's best to do this on scales so you know it's even..
- Put the two halves of batter into seperate bowls then add your chosen colour and mix. Keep adding the colour until you are happy you have the right shade..
- Then pour the batter into the prepared tin and place in the oven for 12-15 min or until a skewer comes out clean..
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool for a while then turn out to cool. If you leave the sponges to cool upside down they should flatten out into even layers..
- Then repeat from step two twice for the remaining four layers, using the remaining colours..
- To make the buttercream, beat together the butter and icing sugar until pale and fluffy then add the vanulla extract..
- To conatruct the cake take a cake stand or cake board and smear a little of onto it and carefully place the first layer centrally..
- Spread a thin, even layer of buttercream onto the sponge and then carefully place the next layer centrally on top. Repeat with the rest if the layers. We started with red, then orange, yellow, green, blue, purple..
- Finally cover the top and sides of the cake with a thick layer of buttercream using a palette knife..
- Leave the cake to set for abour 1 hour before presenting or serving and ENJOY!!!! ♥♡♥.
A rainbow cake is the ultimate festive dessert for any occasion, and now it's easier than ever to make your own with my video tutorial. Subscribe to Just a Taste to get new recipes and a weekly newsletter delivered straight to your inbox! It's rainbow on the inside, rainbow on the outside, although we wouldn't exactly call it an ice cream paint job. Build your M&M rainbow one row at a time, until you've reached the end of the rainbow. A cake that resembles a rainbow, and is topped with strawberry fluff that reminds you of cotton candy.