Dog Bone Cake Treats. This dog cake is packed full of good stuff, including peanut butter, applesauce and pumpkin. It comes together and bakes up just like any other cake Thanks to Bounty for sponsoring this post. I topped my cake with some store bought dog bones.
Treat your dog on his big day with the gift every pup dreams about- their very own bone-shaped cake! Dog bones, bully sticks and rawhide treats provide a natural, meaty chew he'll love. Find deer antlers, rawhide twists and braids, rolled pork skins, knuckles and stuffed bones at PetSmart! You can cook Dog Bone Cake Treats using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dog Bone Cake Treats
- Prepare of Cake:.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of baking soda.
- It’s 1/8 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of peanut butter.
- It’s 2/3 cup of applesauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of pumpkin puree.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare of Frosting:.
- You need 1/2 cup of plain Greek yogurt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of peanut butter.
Give your pup a tasty dog birthday cake to celebrate another year of life. You can also browse Petco for tasty dog birthday treats so their friends aren't left out. Treats known as bones for dogs are not raw bones from real animals, which are actually dangerous to dogs. Instead, these are edible dog bones manufactured as hard dog chews that are simply shaped like a bone.
Dog Bone Cake Treats instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- Come in flour and baking soda in large bowl..
- In separate bowl, mix together peanut butter, vegetable oil, pumpkin puree and apple sauce. Add egg and stir..
- Combine wet and dry ingredients and stir..
- Pour batter into greased 8" round pan or square glass baking dish..
- Bake 25-30 mins..
- Allow to cool, cut into desired shape using knife or cookie cutter..
- Mix Greek yogurt and peanut butter, spread on top of cake pieces..
- Extras: Decorate with squeeze cheese and/or crushed bits of your dogs favorite hard biscuit treat!.
They are better than regular treats because they last longer and provide more mental. The most common dog bone treats material is wood. If your dog has already ingested all of the bones, panicking will only confuse him and possibly lead you to take drastic, unnecessary, and potentially dangerous action. Simply make sure your dog isn't choking, and give your veterinarian a call to help you figure out how to handle the situation. Buy Cake Dog Chews & Treats and get the best deals at the lowest prices on eBay!