Hershey chocolate cake. Serve this deep dark chocolate cake as a birthday cake for your favorite dark chocolate lover or as a treat for a special occasion. HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Cocoa adds a rich elegance to this dark. Official HERSHEY'S "PERFECTLY CHOCOLATE" CHOCOLATE CAKE & FROSTING Recipe Deronda demonstrates now fast and easy this cake is to make in your very own kitchen!!
This Hershey's chocolate cake recipe from the Hershey's cocoa tin is an old-fashioned classic that's easy to make and love. One night I was craving chocolate cake, but we didn't have a mix and I didn't feel like going to the store. I looked on the back of a box of Hershey's Cocoa and found this recipe. You can have Hershey chocolate cake using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hershey chocolate cake
- Prepare 2 cups of sugar.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 3/4 cup of Hershey’s cocoa.
- It's 1 1/2 of tea spoons of baking powder.
- It's 1 1/2 tea spoon of baking soda.
- You need 1 tea spoon of salt.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of veggie oil.
- You need 2 of tea spoons of vanilla ecstasy or the powder.
- You need 1 cup of boiling hot water.
Hershey's "Perfectly" Chocolate Cake - moist with the silkiest milk chocolate frosting ever! I've made many chocolate cakes but always come back to this! Hershey Bar Cake is a hallmark dessert recipe that uses the candy maker's iconic chocolate bar and syrup. I'll admit that at first, I thought that my attempt in converting this classic recipe into a keto-friendly option was going to be impossible.
Hershey chocolate cake instructions
- Stir sugar,flour,cocoa,baking powder,baking soda,salt in a lath bowl.
- Add eggs,milk,oil, and vanilla.
- Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Stir in boiling water.
- Poor into cake pan and bake for 30 to35 minitse @ 180 degrees.
Thankfully, that was not the case. This moist and decadent chocolate cake recipe will have you hooked! Chocolate Syrup Cake with Chocolate Cream Cheese FrostingBack To My Southern Roots. Classic Hershey's Chocolate Syrup Cake, topped with rich boiled chocolate icing ~ it's moist, tender, and absolutely delicious. CLICK HERE TO PIN THIS FOR LATER.