Beef nachos. Enjoy A Cheesy Fresh Packs Recipe And Find Out Just How Good It Is! Spread tortilla chips on the prepared baking sheet; top with Cheddar cheese and dot with refried beans and ground beef mixture. Top nachos with salsa, sour cream, black olives, green onions, and jalapeno peppers.
Add additional FRESH toppings if desired. Make it FRESH toppings: add a dollop of sour cream, and diced avocados after removing nachos from oven for a fresh twist. Need an easy meal that uses leftover ground beef? You can cook Beef nachos using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef nachos
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of Ground beef.
- You need 1 packages of Tortilla chips.
- Prepare 2 can of Tostitos queso.
- Prepare 4 can of Olives.
- You need 1 can of Salsa.
- You need 1 can of Sour cream.
- Prepare 2 large of Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of Jalapenos.
Try one of these yummy beef nacho recipes for a quick solution that tastes great. Beef: Heat oil in a skillet over high heat. Add garlic and onion, cook until translucent. Add beef and cook, breaking it up as you go.
Beef nachos instructions
- Cook ground beef, then drain it out..
- Heat cheese on the stove till bubbling a little..
- Place chips on plate & drizzle cheese among chips..
- Spinkle ground beef over cheese..
- Add olives, tomatoes, jalapenos & salsa..
- The add a scoop of sour cream directly in the middle of the nachos..
- Drizzle jalapeno juice over nachos..
- Lastly, enjoy the nachos because they are delish!!.
Once beef is cooked, add Nachos Seasoning, tomato paste and water. To build the nachos, place a layer of tortilla chips on a platter or plate. Add another layer of chips, another layer of the beef/bean mixture, and the Monterey Jack cheese. These delicious nachos are loaded with ground beef and classic vegetable toppings and condiments. The tortilla chips are topped with a mixture taco-seasoned ground beef and refried beans along with cheddar cheese, chopped peppers, and onions.