One pot wonder Spansih Paella. Great recipe for One pot wonder Spansih Paella. This is one of of my favorite spanish dishes. Its a great one pot wonder with the bonus of little washing up.
Cover everything with water and bring to the boil, skimming off the fat when it starts to bubble. Reenergize with this clean, flavorful seafood dish. It's easy to prepare, freezes well, and can be used to refuel after a hard workout. You can cook One pot wonder Spansih Paella using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of One pot wonder Spansih Paella
- Prepare 1 of olive oil.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 of carrots chopped.
- You need 2 of Chorizos roughly choped.
- It's 2 of garlic cloves sliced.
- Prepare 2 of chicken thighs sliced.
- It's 300 grams of Pork Belly cut into 3cm chunks.
- Prepare 1 bunch of flat leaf parsley.
- It's 1 of capsicum roughly choped.
- Prepare 350 grams of paella rice or any medium grain rice.
- It's 2 of chicken cubes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp of smoked paprika.
- It's 1 liter of boiling water.
- You need 200 grams of prawns fresh or frozen.
- It's 10 of muscles.
- It's 150 grams of frozen peas.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper.
Easy Spanish rice recipe with chunks of chorizo sausage made in one pot. This one-pot recipe Spanish Chicken and Potatoes is full of flavor and vibrant color and is perfect served with a big piece of crusty white bread or I from Spanish. The Mediterranean food is a food full of flavors. You never get tired of trying new recipes: paella, gazpacho, torrijas, cocido, escudella.
One pot wonder Spansih Paella instructions
- In a large pan on medium heat add a good lug of olive oil and cook chorizo until nice and golden and the pork belly..
- Add onion, garlic and carrots and cook until onions soften cans slightly caramelize. Add chicken thighs and stir for 2minutes..
- Add your chopped parley stems, capsicum, paprika and tomato paste. Stir for 2 mins and the add your rice and crumble in the chicken stock cube continue stirring for another 2mins and add your boiling water and bring to the boil for 5mins with lid on. Season to taste..
- Place the lid on and turn down and simmer on low for 35mins stirring every 5mins. Or alternatively until rice is almost cooked..
- Place your prawns in and stir through the paella until cooked. Add your frozen peas and place mussels in and around the paella. Once mussels are open and the rice is cooked its ready to serve..
- Sprinkle with parsley to gatnish and serve with a lemon wedge..
- Note. Once the paella makes a popping sound you know its ready to eat. This recipe can be done without the seafood for a cheaper but still delicious option :)..
One-pot meals are the saving grace for busy home cooks everywhere and make the dish washer that much happier. This one-pot dinner practically cooks itself with just a bit of stirring on your part. "There's something extra satisfying about a recipe like this one-pot chicken and sausage orzo dish where you just basically dump the ingredients in a pot and wait until it's cooked. This is a throw back to a ball we catered in the summer. Antipasti boards to start followed by a chicken & chorizo paella. It went down a storm with the guests.