Velveeta Nacho Cheese Bake. It's quick, easy and the kids love it! Mix sour cream with mac & cheese. Then add ground beef, half of the shredded cheese and remaining mac & cheese.
Nacho Cheese Dip Velveeta Crock Pot Recipes. Here is our favorite easy nacho cheese sauce recipe. A delicious nacho cheese sauce recipe with Velveeta and salsa that's tasty and simple to make. You can have Velveeta Nacho Cheese Bake using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Velveeta Nacho Cheese Bake
- Prepare 1 box of Velveeta shells & cheese.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- It's 1 envelope of taco seasoning mix.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sour cream.
- It's 3/4 cup of shredded cheddar, divided.
- You need 3/4 cup of thick & chunky salsa or picante sauce.
- It's 1/2 cup of coarsely crushed fritos or tortilla chips.
You can use Velveeta cheese spread in a variety of recipes. View top rated Nacho cheese with velveeta recipes with ratings and reviews. Nacho Cheese Chicken Chowder, Mexican Cheese Dip, Crock Pot Taco Trusted Results with Nacho cheese with velveeta. Cooks.com - Recipes - Nacho Cheese Dip.
Velveeta Nacho Cheese Bake step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Prepare mac & cheese as directed on package..
- While mac & cheese is cooking, cook beef and taco seasoning as directed on package. Keep warm..
- Mix sour cream with mac & cheese..
- Spoon half of mac & cheese mixture in a 8-inch square baking dish. Then add ground beef, half of the shredded cheese and remaining mac & cheese..
- Cover and bake for 15 minutes..
- Top with salsa, remaining shredded cheddar and chips. Bake 5 minutes uncovered..
- Serve with your favorite nacho or taco toppings..
Melt Velveeta cheese with salsa in crock pot (on high). Velveeta Nacho Bake recipe: Try this Velveeta Nacho Bake recipe, or contribute your own. Stir sour cream into prepared Macaroni. The Velveeta slices make the best grilled cheese, and Velveeta shells and cheese are miles better than Remove foil and continue to bake until the top is golden and dark brown in spots. Sailor, Miles, and Hunter have been making their take on nachos in the microwave with Velveeta for some.