Beetroot and cabbage farnkies. See great recipes for Farfalle with tomato pesto cream, beets, aragula, beyond meat too! Cabbage & Beetroot Sauerkraut When we were at Hellens Garden festival last month we tried some amazing ferments made by a local firm. The two I liked best were the kimchi (hot and spicy) and a beetroot sauerkraut.
Quarter cabbage and cut into each quarter at an angle to remove core. Shred cabbage using a mandolin (with the thin setting), the slicer attachment of a food processor, or a large, sharp knife cutting as thinly as possible. Remove ends of beets and any dry or rough areas of the skin. You can have Beetroot and cabbage farnkies using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beetroot and cabbage farnkies
- You need 1 cup of grated beetroot.
- It's 1 cup of Cabbage.
- You need 1 cup of what flour.
- Prepare of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Red chilli sauce.
- It's of Soy sauce.
- Prepare of Vinegar.
Use the extra thin setting on a mandolin to slice beets. In a large bowl toss the cabbage and the apple slices together. Pour enough of the dressing over the salad to lightly coat the cabbage and apple. Add the Rhodes Diced Beetroot and toss gently to mix.
Beetroot and cabbage farnkies instructions
- Mix grated beetroot, wheat flour, salt, 1 tsp oil, red chilli powder. Add water to make a dough. Roll into chapaties. And roast nicely by applying oil on both the sides..
- Fo filling heat oil in a pan. Add cabbage, green bell pepper, chilli sauce, soy sauce, vinegar. Cook completely..
- Add filling in the centre of the chapaties. Fold both the sides in the shape of Frankies. Shallow fry them into a pan till becomes crispy..
Crumble the feta cheese over the top of the salad. Sprinkle the parsley and nuts over the salad and serve. Full of good healthy good bacteria that will energize the body and help heal the gut. Henri Matisse Making sauerkraut at home doesn't have to be a big ordeal. Add the cabbage, beetroot and salt to a large glass bowl.