Heavenly chocolate cake. The cake's name says it all. Heavenly Chocolate Cake Recipe photo by Taste of Home. INTERESTED WITH OUR MOIST HEAVENLY CHOCOLATE CAKE.
This post may contain affiliate links. This cake is simply 'out of this world'! We're convinced chocolate tastes heavenly on its own, but chocolate reaches the irresistible factor when accompanying another tasty ingredient. You can cook Heavenly chocolate cake using 32 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Heavenly chocolate cake
- Prepare of Chocolate cake :.
- It's 500 ml of cake flour sifted.
- Prepare 3 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of bicarb soda.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- It's 180 ml of cocoa powder.
- You need 500 ml of sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It's 250 ml of hot water mixed with 3 tsp coffee.
- Prepare 125 ml of oil.
- Prepare 250 ml of milk.
- Prepare of Buttercream:.
- It's 2 cups of icing sugar.
- You need 4 Tbs of soft butter.
- You need 1 tsp of cocoa (for a light colour).
- You need 2 Tbs of milk.
- You need of Chocolate Ganache :.
- Prepare 1 Tbs of butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- It's 200 g of baking chocolate.
- You need of Homemade chocolate numbers:.
- You need of Pen.
- It's of Waxpaper.
- You need 50 g of chocolate pieces(depends on how thick you want the numbers).
- Prepare of Toothpicks.
- It's of Deco(I used edible glitter and mini Astros).
- Prepare of Chocolate dipped strawberries:.
- You need 10 of strawberries.
- You need of Few pieces chocolate.
- You need of Edible glitter.
- Prepare of Extra Deco for the cake as required.
Our favorite chocolate cake mashups are the. Cake Heavenly Chocolate Cake - This diabetic-friendly dessert features creamy, chocolatey goodness. Try this Heavenly Chocolate Cake recipe with its rich and creamy texture. This chocolate cake will surely put that special someone in the mood for romance.
Heavenly chocolate cake step by step
- Preheat the oven at 180 °C. Grease or line 2 round baking tins. Sift the dry ingredients (cake flour, bicarb soda, baking powder, salt, cocoa powder, sugar) for the cake into a bowl. Separately add the eggs, vanilla, oil and milk into a bowl and beat well. Add to the dry ingredients and lightly mix through. Add the hot coffee and mix till smooth..
- Pour the batter into the pans and bake for 20/25 mins inserting a toothpick in the middle to check if done. Leave the cake to cool, cover with wax paper and freeze.
- Write your numbers down on wax paper. Melt the chocolate and fill the numbers using a piping bag or teaspoon. Apply enough chocolate to make thick numbers. Place toothpicks at the bottom and cover the top with chocolate. Decorate as desired and leave it to set. Melt chocolate for the strawberries and dip them as desired, decorate with edible glitter..
- Prepare the buttercream by adding all ingredients (icing sugar, butter, cocoa powder, milk) together, mix till smooth. Take the cake out and apply a thin layer of buttercream on 1 cake layer, add the other layer on top. Ice the sides of the cake and smooth it out. Place the cake in the freezer..
- Prepare the ganache by melting the butter in a pot, add the milk than chocolate pieces. Stir till the chocolate melts and leave it to thicken slightly. Take the cake out and drip the cake sides with ganache by using a spoon or piping bag. Spread the rest of the ganache on the top of the cake. Add the deco for the cake as desired, insert your numbers and place the strawberries. Leave the cake to set and enjoy..
Find many luscious chocolate cake recipes. FOR THE CHOCOLATE FROSTING: Place chocolate chips in blender container. Sandwich cakes together with whipped I am looking for a good chocolate cake recipe and would like to try Beverly Messner's Heavenly. View top rated Heavenly chocolate cake recipes with ratings and reviews. Heavenly Chocolate Cake, Almost Better Than Sex German Chocolate Cake, Apple German Chocolate Cake, etc.